•Rules and regulations‿✿

The Ebullience Community!

✶⊶⊷⊶❍⊷⊶⊷✶

❝We obey, we win.❞

Rules!

• Follow our community account.
(TheEbulliencecomm_) and we'll be doing the same.

• If you want us to follow your founders, you need to do the same.
_Jonquillequeen_ ,
d_dshah and voidofus

Give a shout out of our community book and our future works. We'll do the same!  Remember to tag our community!

• Add our community book and future works in your reading list. We'll do the same.

Mention us in your bio and community affiliates book (if you have any). We'll be doing the same.

• Discord is must. You need to have discord to have an easy communication.

• We will shout out for at least 4 times in a week for your works or future works and we expect you to do the same.

• Give credits to us, if we give you suggestions in your works or future works.

Regulations!

• You need to be an active community. If by any chance we notice that you've inactive for more than one month, then we'll cut all the ties with you.

• Do not directly talk to our staffs or members and disrespect them. If you want to talk to them, you need to have permission of us, aka, the founders.

•  We trust you with our community, so in that case you need to be secretive and keep our discussions or suggestions to yourself.

Now, we do not allow plagiarism. Do not accuse us for anything. You need to discuss things with us; before taking any sort of decision and we'll do the same.

We don't expect rude gesture in any sort of way. We need a smooth relationship!

✶⊶⊷⊶❍⊷⊶⊷✶

If you're willing to be affiliated with us, head towards the next chapter; to fill your forms.

Thank you!
- The Ebullience Community!

Thank you! - The Ebullience Community!