My baby boy

When My baby is born I just want to make sure that EVERYBODY knows that its mine and Chris's son. Nobody elses. So therefore, me and chris will take our baby whereever we want. My baby will NOT be raised by anybody else. He will be with me and chris at all times. And nobody is gonna come and get my son UNLESS I SAY SO BECAUSE I AM HIS MOTHER AND I SAY WHAT HE DOES AND WHERE HE GOES. And he is not gonna be staying with noone every night either. He will mostly be with me and chris becauae I do not want my son to be around any nastiness. I will hardly ever need a babysitter but when i do theres only gonna be 2 people that will watch him. And thats MY GRANDMA and CHRIS'S GRANDMA. AND THATS IT. and james wont stay the night either. He will just be with them for a day and thats it. I am not gonna have anybody telling me what to do with my son. And the people that are gonna be on my sons birth certificate is ME AND CHRIS because WE ARE THE PARENTS. I DONT WANNA HEAR NO BULLSHIT ABOUT GUARDIANSHIP AND THAT EMMA OR ANYONE CAN HAVE GUARDIANSHIP OVER MY BABY BECAUSE THAT IS BULLSHIT . ME and chris are 17 years old about to be 18. We are grown adults . And i know after i have James theres probably gonna be alot of drama because I know how people are, but I dont care. They can keep me and chris and our baby out of the drama because i dont care for it and i am way to mature for it. Like I said, Hes my son so that means MY SON . Hes gonna follow my rules and its up to ME AND CHRIS what happens with him and where he goes. I can take him whereever the fuck i want , whenever the fuck i want. And thats that.