😥CONFUSION🥺♥️

SWITCHED
💋Episode 04
Cassandra's Pov:

Anger burnt through me as I saw them smiling at each other.

I hate Amelia yes....

But I so much detest this stupid new girl.

I walked towards them in annoyance.

"Hey! What the fvck are you doing with my Jake?" I yelled at her as I pushed her roughly.

She almost fell on her butt but Jake caught her.

And that angered me the more.

A scene was already created.

Stupid nosy students... They can't just stay away!

She bowed her head in guilty.

"What the heck is wrong with you Cassandra?" Jake raised his voice at me for the very first time in public.

I gulped hard as I looked around.

The students were already taking pictures and videos in their cell phone.

I felt so humiliated.

Jake was holding the useless girl by her neck.

I felt so ashamed.

Jake choose that bastard over me.... 😡

"No Jake! I should be asking you what is wrong with you? What are you doing with this bitch here?" I said as tears rolled down the girl's cheek.

She's just pathetic!

"You know what Cassandra? I think you need to fix your character before calling people names" Jake said as I gasped and looked around.

The students burst into laughter.

I've never been so embarrassed and humiliated in my entire life.

I wished the ground should swallow me up.

I fumed in anger.

"I'll make you pay for everything" I said as I pointed at the pathetic girl and then turned to Jake.

"You're more than the fool I thought you are.... You are a coward!" I yelled angrily as I ran off blinking hard to prevent tears.

This is the worst day of my life.

It's all the new girl's fault.

I will make sure she leaves this school in shame.

Dogs like her shouldn't be here.

They should be in a cage where they belong.

I quickly wiped off my tears as I saw my friends coming.

I backed them.

"Cassie what are you...." Lucy tried saying but I cut her off.

"If you are here to criticize me Lucy then am warning you I might slap your cheek" I said angrily

"Oh come on girlfriend! We are not going to criticize you" They chorused as I turned around and hugged them tightly.

"But Cassandra you shouldn't have pushed the girl" Joann said

"What was I supposed to do? The foolish thing was flirting with my Jake" I popped my eyes

"Yeah! She's barely 24 hours old in school and she's already flirting" Kiara said as she blew her gum noisily.