Chapter 1

(3rd POV)

Three women, correction two women, and one girl were making their way towards a village. One woman was blonde while the other was black-haired. The blonde woman was wearing a short knee-length gray kimono with a green belt, green leggings, black heels, and a green coat. Her hair was in two pig-tails. She also had a purple diamond mark on her forehead. The black-haired woman was wearing a black kimono with bandages on both her legs. Her hair was short black. The girl was wearing her hair in a ponytail, a nettop, and a yellow kimono.

(Kotetsu POV) (one of the guards at the gate. also please tell me if the spelling is wrong)

I saw three women coming towards the village. "Izumo, incoming"

The three women approached us. One of the blurs was the legendary sanin, slug princess, Tsunade with her assistant Shizune, her pig, Tonton, and a small girl who looks like she is seven.

"Princess Tsunade w-what are y-you doi-ing here?"

"Am I not welcome in Konoha, the village MY grandfather built?", she asked.

"Of course not, you are welcome here anytime.", Izumo said.

"Thank you, now let me, my apprentice, and my daughter in"

I and Izumo quickly opened the gates. As soon as they left, I asked, "since when did princess Tsunade have a child?" Izumo's reaction was a facepalm, "That is not her daughter, that is her adopted daughter Naruko, dumb*ss"

"Naruko as in our Naru, the prankster that left the village, the so-called demon, the jinchuuriki of Kyuubi that Naruko." When he answered yes. I. . .My jaw dropped. WTH?

(Naruko POV)

Hmmm...I guess Kotetsu didn't recognize me.

"Kaa-san, Are we going to Hokage-Jiji's office?"

"Yes, Rozu, we are going to visit the old man.", she said. She lead the way since I hadn't been to Konoha in a while.

----Timeskip to Hokage's tower----

(third POV)

Tsunade, Naruko, and Shizune were in the receptionist's office.

"Is the Hokage free?" Tsunade asked.

"Yes. He is right now. Do you have an appointment with him? the receptionist said/asked. "No, we don't have an appointment. We need to talk to him urgently." Tsunade replied in a sharp tone. The receptionist replied in a yes.

_________________________________________________________________

Blue-chan:Sorry if the chapter is short DX

Naruko/ ramen girl: Hey why did you end it there?! DATTEBANE. It was getting interesting..

Me/Blue-chan: SHUT IT!(*^*)

ramen girl: I'm not scared of you dattebane! PLEASE..

Me:let you go this time....but NOT NEXT TIME*^*

Anyway, have a good night or day ^U^! Ja' ne!