|~•24°~|

Chap 24 - °Manipulation°

"Soobin?" Wooyoung said making Soobin look towards him.

It was early in the morning Yeonjun was still asleep while the other two were just in the living room.

"What?" Soobin asked still looking at Wooyoung. "Do you really think that Yeonjun loves you?" Wooyoung asked while biting his nails out of nervousness.

"What type of question is that? Are you trying to manipulate me or something?" Soobin asked kinda pissed. "No Soobin absolutely not it's just...that he was homophobic before he hated gays and all so much also he hated nerds." Wooyoung explained.

"But he changed Wooyoung, while you were not here." Soobin tried to defend Yeonjun. "Maybe I was not here at that time but I was with him since childhood." Wooyoung said.

"Enough Wooyoung also aren't you the one who's homophobic?" Soobin glared Wooyoung. "Huh? Me?" Wooyoung asked confused.

"Yeah you!" Soobin blurted out. "I'm not I guess Yeonjun told you this right? But well because of him I always had to act to be a homophobic otherwise he'll hate me too." Wooyoung said.

"Do you even realise that you're bad mouthing about my husband to me only!" Soobin said. "No Soobin I am just warning you about him, he's also my brother..." Wooyoung said with sad eyes.

This time Soobin went silent...

"Hey guys what's happening?" Yeonjun asked who just woke up and came to the living room while rubbing his eyes. "Nothing." Wooyoung said as he looked away.

"Good morning Yeonjun." Soobin smiled. "Ah good morning Soobinnie" Yeonjun sat beside Soobin and hugged him.

°•°•°•°

"Yeonjun!" Wooyoung harshly said. "The fuck you want hoe!?" Yeonjun spat back.

Yeonjun was washing dishes as Wooyoung barged in the kitchen while ...Soobin went to the office leaving these two hot headed alone.

"Can you just stop playing with Soobin!?" Wooyoung grabbed Yeonjun's arm and harshly pulled him towards himself. "What the fuck!? be in your limits!" Yeonjun said and freed his arm from Wooyoung's grip.

"Don't act infront of me bitch because of you I suffered all my childhood and now you're acting innocent!" Wooyoung said. "Oh really huh?" Yeonjun scoffed.

"You married Soobin because of our company! But now why you're playing with his feelings!?" Wooyoung asked. "Oh just shut up! Do you even realise what you're saying!? Stop inferring he's my husband not yours! Don't say nonsense when you know nothing!" Yeonjun said.

"I may not! But I know you well!" Wooyoung poked Yeonjun's chest. "Why you're acting like you're my real brother." Yeonjun smirked.

"Still the same jealous bitch! You can never except me as your real brother right!?", Wooyoung asked as his eyes started to become watery.

"Now you'll cry... crybaby!" Yeonjun laughed. "Shut up Yeonjun I'm older than you have some respect and manners!" Wooyoung said as he wiped his tears.

"I am older than you." Yeonjun mocked Wooyoung in the worst possible way ever. "Do you think I really don't know how you and Soobin got close?" Wooyoung smirked.

"Who the fuck told you!?" "Beomgyu..." "W-what,....why would he...?", Yeonjun stuttered.
"I made him do it, I called him in the night!" "Oh wow then I guess he also told you how I used to get scared of him!" Yeonjun said.

"And now for your safety that's why you're acting huh!?" Wooyoung asked.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•