chapter 41 *A call*

#swarnaxperfectfall

Telling avu to change her cloths, he went to his home to change his cloths.

With ashi and Manu auntie

Ashi: did you see auntie, how sid behaved with me?

Manu auntie : I saw ashi but now-

She was inturraped by Ashi.

Ashi: but what? And why the hell are they together ? Avneet went ritwik right?

Manu auntie : shh.. Come to my room then I will tell you everything.

Manu auntie and Ashi went to Manu auntie's room.

Ashi: now tell me auntie....

Manu auntie narrated her the conversation between her and ritwik.

Ashi: what? Sid approached avu to come with him ? What has happened to Sid? Today too he talked with me rudely because Avneet and was caring for her. Wait!!! Auntie has sid falle-

Manu auntie inturraped her.

Manu auntie : no.. Don't say it.. It can't happen.

Ashi: and what if it has happened?

Manu auntie : but you told me that you have manipulated him against avu...

Ashi: yeahh I did and I was thinking it worked but today his behavior made me confused. What is going on his mind? What is going on in his heart?

Manu auntie : if what you are trying to say is correct then I promise you I will make sid to hate avu..... Avu toh dur ki baat hai, uske naam se bhi nafraat karne lage ga..

Ashi: what plan do you have?

Manu auntie : I don't have a proper plan in my head but I will think about it and will keep my promise.... Yoi trust me right?

Ashi: I do auntie that's why I am doing all this... *she smiled*

Manu auntie : okay good night .

Ashi wished her back. And She went towards her room.

As she reached her room ,her phone started ringing. The call was from a unknown number.

She picked up the call .

Ashi: hello who is it?................. Why the heck do you call me?..............just stop your melodrama............. I want to talk to you.................... Can't you understand English I said I don't want to talk to you..............Still you expect from me to meet you..............No I don't .............Just F*ck off.....

She hanged up the call and sat down on the bed.

She closed her eyes, took a deep breath.

Ashi: calm down ashi.. Everything is fine.... Control yourself.. Calm down

She whispered to her self. She laid down on the bed and closed her eyes and trued to fall asleep.

Meanwhile with avu .

She came back from washroom, changing her cloths. She was drying her wet hair. After drying her hair, she laid down on the bed and was staring at the ceiling. Her gaze was fixed there. She was lost in deep thinking .

Avu: Many things changed today. I got to know my marriage is fixed with a unknown boy or maybe I know him but can't remember. Mom dad why did you leave me so soon? Why did leave me alone in this cruel world ? Everybody is so selfish here. Is there no one who will stand by my side? ...

She was talking to herself and soon she fall asleep.

Goals: 40 likes, 35 comments

You guys want me to update regularly but won't comment or vote when I update 💔🙃