Memories

Hayley was sitting in the kitchen and was eating her Breakfast that she made for herself.She was the only one that was awake so she decided to eat before hope and the others wake up. She took her first bite and heard the door open, she looked and saw the most handsome man she had ever seen.And HE was hers. Klaus Mikaelson the one and only Original Hybrid. The one that kills people for fun. The big bad Hybrid.He loved her and she loved him.She was his.he loved her cause she didn't try to change him, she helped him embrace his darkness, to become one with his inner demons.She was his Always and forever. ,,Good morning", she heard his  low husky morning voice say.,, Good morning ",she said with a big smile on her face.He walked over to her and gave her a peck on her forehead before taking her coffee out of her hand and taking a sip from it. ,,Hey, that's mine",Hayley laugh shouted.He chuckled and said,, better than the one when you were pregnant,, excuse you, I am sorry that YOUR baby wanted it and made me eat food you don't like.", She said slidely offended .But was amused at the fact that she just said the same thing she said to him before.

Flashback

 Hayley was sitting on the table taking breakfast with the Mikaelsons except Klaus.When he came he greeted everyone and took a sip out of Hayleys coffee. The moment he drank it he knew it was a mistake.Before Hayley could say anything he vamp speeded to the kitchen an spit it out . It tasted horrible.,,WHAT WAS THAT", Klaus yelled from the top of his lungs. ,,Coffee... and some Chocolate ice cream, Hayley answers.,,Why would you eat that!?!,"Klaus asked still trying to wash the taste out of his mouth. ,,excuse you, I am sorry that our baby wanted it and that my hormones are driving crazy and eat food that you don't like." She said still hearing the others laughing.

Present

He laughed.She liked his laugh , she thought it was cute.She wanted to spend Internity with him. ,,So what are you going to do today ," he asked. ,,Going for a run, want to come.",, Always ,love", he said. Then she remembers hope. just like he heard her thoughts he said,, Rebekah is going to take care of her, now come we have somewhere to go". She smiled and went with him.

a/n This is my first one shot , hope you liked it.