Her

I don't know how to start my story, so I'll just start and the pieces will hopefully fall together.

_____________________________________________________________________________

I love her. Everything about her. Head to toe, heart to brain. But the only problem is that she's 451 miles away, about eight non-stop hours in good traffic. We've never met face-to-face. But one day, I got lucky. Her and her family drove those 451 miles to go to a festival my city throws every year.

She arrived there before I even knew she was coming. But once I found out, I was there immediately. It took me a while to find her in the large crowd. But then I saw her, she didn't see me though. I walked up behind her and hugged her, tight, afraid I was going to start crying. She freaked out for a second, then realized who I was and turned around in my arms and hugged me around my waist. She was quite short compared to me, but that just made her even more adorable. We stayed like that, just hugging and smiling, not saying a word, for a good five minutes. Until finally, she looked at me. I smiled bigger than I ever have, seeing those amazing eyes of hers up close.

I stood there like an idiot, still about to cry, and managed to choke out, "Hello beautiful". Her eyes lit up brighter and she blushed. I slide my hands around to hers and held them, interlocking our fingers.

"Hi Coddy," she smiled at me and I couldn't take it anymore. I looked at her for no longer than a second before kissing her, and it was the best kiss of my life. Finally, after time had stopped, she pulled away and looked at me. "I love you," she said just before I could.

"I love you too beautiful," I felt like a kid. I'd never been so happy in my entire life.

While I was still gathering my thoughts of what was happening, she pulled me through the crowd and found her parents.

"This is Coddy," and out of my peripheral I saw both of her parents look at me.

I looked at them both and smiled. "Hello," I said as I held my hand out to first her father, then her mother. Her dad was giving me a hard look, and the only conclusion of why, that I could come to, was because I was just staring at his daughter like I could eat her and die happy. "Nice to meet you".

"Is it ok if I stay with Coddy for a while?" she looked at her parents hopefully. I saw her dads lips about to form into a no when her mother pulled him aside and whispered to him and he said yes. What an amazing day already! All I could do was smile, first at her parents, then at her. I was at a complete loss for words. Her parents turned and walked away leaving me and her alone. She looked up at me. "So, you gonna show me around your city?"