CHAPTER-6

They both came inside and went towards tae.they started talking and I continued. They were laughing and making fun and cracking jokes to make tae happy.Their trio looks so good together. I pray they stay together forever and their friends remains same till last. I love their friendship than any others. Yes I'm also the part of this gang but I love them more than anything. Watching them together a small curve crept on my lips. It was soo beautiful to see them 👀🥺🦋.

I was starting to tear up but then someone called me

Jimin-" Y/N? Are you listening?where are you lost?"

Y/N-" Ah-um..... Nothing just thinking about something."

Jungkook-"okay come on. I guess you met him so lets go! You too need some rest."

Y/N-"oh yeah. Let's go."

I walked towards them so I can leave with jimin and jin oppa. As I reached there I bid my bye to jungkook and was about to say to taehyung but he immediately pulled me down. I felt his soft thin lips on mu cheeks.

What just happened? I was shocked! Okay that was too fast. Hehe. I was blushing the blood made ny cheeks pinkish. Others started giggling so I immediately left and went to the main door running keeping my cold palms on my face still blushing. I waited at the main door for both of them. They came as we walked our ways apart.

We reached home but jin oppa was still outside the gte looking at the house with tears in eyes. I was emotionally weak so I was taken away but I tried to keep my tears inside nit wanting him to cry more.

Jin's POV

We reached home. Tears welded up in my eyes. I was so happy,excited and somewhat nervous . To meet her. halmeoni. I want to meet her so bad. It's been so long I've met her. I missed her and Y/N every day-every hour-every minute-every second. Huh!!!!! Finally I'm here! My home!

Y/N came to me tapping on my shoulder and signing me to go inside. She knocked on the door. A so in response was heard 'Coming'.
She opened the door and that when I lost I immediately hugged her. Gave her all the warmth I had just crying. But somethings don't change. She was patting my head slowly and just Shushing me to calm down. After long cru session we went inside our house had lunch and I went to my room which halmeoni cleaned up for me immediately. I was so tired that as I went inside I flopped myself on the smooth mattress and drove into my happy dreamland.

Y/N POV

We had lunch and went to our room. I sat on the edge of my bed thinking bout taehyung. I don't have to worry as far as we're Wolfs and we get healed easily. I pain all went away I was feeling better. He would too. Just some rest that's all.

His thoughts made me wanna paint his portrait once more. I went to that room and took my belongings to make his beautiful art. After almost 2 hours it's finally done. Wow!! Jesus he's so damn hot! Make me wanting more of him. Hehe don't mind my sayings but that's the untold truth. I hanged his painting on the wall . This room was about fill with his pictures! No one knows about this room cause I never allowed anyone to enter here and it was always locked so the keys are with me! No one beside my halmeoni knows that I can do portrait paintings too! So let me see this portrait fits here?

       It's beautiful right? I took his picture when he was appointed as the leader of the pack! He was wearing a Royal dress! And guess what? He was looking so damn good in that! Wow just wow! But how could someone be sexy and cute at one time? O...

But how could someone be sexy and cute at one time? Okay come on now it's like I hate him and then I love him or just simping on him?
Ugh!!!! I don't know. Let's go.

I left the room. Locked it and went to my room only to see jungkook there. I went towards him and asked...

Y/N-"Jungkook! what are you doing here?"

Jungkook-" Oh! Hey y/n.um I just came to see you. How are you? "

Y/N-" Oh! Alright I'm good! Hmm how bout him? Is he doing well? "

I asked him cause I'm worried about him.

Jungkook-"Ahh! He just doing good. He woke up from bed! Ig he's doing work in his office right now! "

Y/N-" Oh come on!how is that even possible! He needs rest and why would he be in office and that so working? "

Jungkook-" Y/N you forgot! We're wolfs we can heal faster than human beings."

Y/N-" Jungkook, I know that😒, I was just worried"

Jungkook-"woah woah look who's caring! The one who hated him. The one who wishes he would just die. The one who fought with him every now and then. "

Y/N-" Are you here to pick fight with me? Just say that. There was no need to say till this much! I also know your past jungkook. Just that I'm quite."

Jungkook went silent and was head down.

Y/N-" Geez! Oh God. Jungkook I was just joking. I'm not like others who would use their last to hurt them. We're best friends. And I guess you don't trust me that much for that. I'm sorry if it hurted you."

Jungkook-"N-no it's okay. I'm okay. "

That's all. He's just 'okay'. Jeez i know he's hurt.I should've kept my mouth zipped. I'm such a dickhead. Oh God fucking rip my mouth. Every bad time I choose to say something like this.

I was in my thoughts that I didn't feel but he already left. He was sad. I can see it right there on his face.Qhat should I do. Right I would take him out for dinner and must say sorry at the same time. Ughhh I don't even know what to do!

It's already evening. I told halmeoni I'm going out for dinner with him! And I'm still have to convince him for the dinner. I went to his house but he wasn't there. Where would he have gone. Ah yes he must be there.

I went running towards the forest area till I reached near the pond. This is jungkook's favorite place. He comes here when he's feeling down. I went more near to see jungkook sitting on the ground with his eyes closed and his head laid back and his back resting behind a tree.

I slowly went towards him and tapped his shoulder. He took a second to give a glance as I sat down beside him.

Jungkook-" What are you doing here? "

Y/N-" Um actually I went to you house to find no one so I knew you would be here. Actually I wanted to ask you out for dinner. Wanna go? "

Jungkook-" I'm not in mood to go. You can leave."

Y/N-" Jungkook... So-sorry. For all that I said in the morning. I would've kept my mouth close. Bringing your past in front of you was not right. I'm sorry. "

Jungkook-" It's okay. Actually I'm too sorry. I was in mood to tease you but it went too far and then the memories you brought were just unforgettable. I'm sorry too. "

Y/N-" Come on now. It's fit and fineleta go out for dinner take it as my sorry. "

Jungkook-" Let's go! But I'll pay."

Y/N-" No I'll pay."

Jungkook-" No! I'll pay."

Y/N-" I'll pay "

Jungkook-" Okay let's pay equally. "

Y/N-" Okhay! Khaja let's enjoy! "

And after a long childish fight we went out for dinner .after dinner we had our favorite ice cream. And this bunny was craving for banana milk at this late night. So I bought him one. He was drinking like a small baby. Aigoo kyopta! And we went home walking while doing chit chat.

-------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!!! It's been a long I've been active. Ah! Actually sorry I was busy these days! Hope you like the story. Please vote and leave a comment below. 💜🥺