Chapter 1

Tw- Rape attempt <3

Anne's pov-

I walk into school and see Catherine of Aragon sat at her desk. Shes so gorgeous. Her hair, her eyes, her smile.... Not so much her personality. Well not towards me.

She really hates my guts. I think it's because her boyfriend, Henry Tudor, tried to rape me and then he blamed it on me. There's security footage but Catherine refuses to look at it. Henry did, however, get in major trouble as he had tried to rape me.

Flashback

"C'mere Boelyn. You know you want me" that ugly rat Henry was flirting with me again.
"No, you've got a girlfriend and also, I'm literally gay." I say and Henry rolls his eyes. He pins me against a locker.
"I bet I could take the gay out of you." He says and I throw up in my mouth.
"Hell no." I say and Henry rolls his eyes again. With Henry you practically had no choice, you HAVE to do what he says. If you don't you won't be attending school for around 4 weeks. Maybe longer.

Then the rat presses his body up against me. He starts unbuttoning his top, I gag at the sight of his stomach. Then a teacher comes out their office and sees us.
"Help me, please." I plead and the teacher pulls Henry off me. Catherine walks out one of the classrooms and sees Henry with his shirt off.

"WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON HERE" She shouts and I can feel tears threaten to come out my eyes.
"He tried to rape me..." I manage to get out and the teacher nods. Catherine grabs Henry's hand and walks away from me.

Later that day I get a call from Catherine.
C- HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO MY BOYFRIEND.
A- YOUR BOYFRIEND WAS THE ONE WHO RAPED ME.
C- yeah, likely story BO-LOSER. WHY WOULD MY BOYFRIEND WANT TO FUCK YOU.
A- WHY WOULD I WANT TO FUCK YOUR BOYFRIEND. HE LOOKS LIKE A RAT AND HAS THE BODY SHAPE OF A PIG!
I hang up the call and tears start pouring from my eyes.

End of flashback

Yeah that is most definitely the reason she hates me, but I'm head over heels for her. She so amazing and I've heard she's a good kisser. Too bad she's straight though.

Catherine's pov-

I glance around the room and see Anne staring at me. She blushes and looks away. I hate Henry because of what he did with her. I'm well aware that it was Henry's fault but I can't just dump him, it's Henry Tudor, he'll send someone to find and kill me or something.

I don't actually mind Anne. She's actually a nice person, so I've heard, never to me though. I guess it's because she thinks I hate her. I mean, fair, I would think that aswell, but if she knew what it was like to date Henry, she wouldn't avoid me.

I think she hates me. She does anything she can to avoid me, walking to the other side of the corridor, the other side of the road, she actually walked inside of a locker to get away from me. Luckily for her it never locked, some of them do that.

Anne isn't too bad looking and because of her, I've questioned my sexuality. I thought I was straight, but maybe I'm Bi? I mean I find boys hot yeah, but girls are something else.

I relate to a girl more, seen as I am one. I realise that now I'm staring at Anne. Then I feel someone punch me on the back.
"What're you staring at that fag for? Still can't believe she's a lesbo. Like, girls can't like girls." he says and all I can do is agree with him.