trick or death

micheal myres sees aj and tries to kill her only to be shot in the feet with a nail gun. Pinkamena: what Michael you thought i was dead well jokes on you a hole i don't die that easy time to finsh you off. micheal myres tries to take out the the nails in his feet while she says oh i don't think so and pulls out an smg and shoots Michael's hands off with it. Pinkamena then vanishes and then reappears right in front of micheal with a flame thrower. pinkamena: hey Michael choose trick or death well for me i choose death and lights micheal on fire and then grabs out a machine gun and shoots him dead. pinkamena: word of advice micheal you don't buck with rainbow factory now if you excuse me i am going home to get some sleep. she walks home but then comes to a sudden stop and asks who are you. the figure answers who am i well you should know pinkie. Pinkamena: WAIT HOW THE HELL DO YOU KNOW MY NAME ANSWER ME! she then walks to be seen with a pentagram on her shirt with red eyes only to have a little white in them. pinkamena takes out a gun and points at her while saying I'M NOT GONNA ASK AGAIN WHO THE HELL ARE YOU! the hellhound: is this how you treat your princess pinkie pie. pinkamena: princess luna. the hellhound: yes it's me pinkie pie only to give you a warning my name isn't luna it's loona now also me and my family are coming after you and your friends pinkamena while loona walks off. pinkamena starts to panic while saying i better warn my friends and runs off.