Chapter 29

Jax's POV

I looked at Em, I cried.

Its been an hour, I..I don't think she'll make it.

I held her in my arms and whispered in her ear.

"I love you Em, come on, stay strong"

I kissed her lips, yet still, no response.

I spent the next 10 minutes whispering all the things that I love about her into her ear.

I stopped and cried and she opened her eyes slowly and whispered 'why'd you stop' sarcastically.

I laughed and hugged her, hugged he tighter than ever before, she hugged back and then pulled away, I said what's wrong Em.

She replied by kissing me, I never wanted that moment to end, but it did, eventually.

( Emma - Jax )

So, what happened?

Daniel trapped us and tried to kill me, you sacrificed you self for me and he let us talk, he came back into the room and we casted spells and they clashed, you collapsed, I picked you up and tele-transported here. The council came and gave me a spell, they left and I casted it and for the next hour I didn't leave your side, I just stood here looking at how beautiful you are, praying that you would stay alive with me and I was a nervous wreck..

You saved my life, Jax.

Of course I did, I would die for you Em.

Awe! Your perfect, I love you!

I love you more.

I love you most.

Never.

We talked for a while then Andi came and I left to teach Daniel a lesson...