Take It Slow 🙈

Warnings: Sexual content ;) Mention of sex toys, fingering etc

Summary: You're romantic night with your girlfriend Sylvie leads to something better.
Basically just smut lol

Sylvie giggled as she dragged you through the house holding your hand. She spins you round and you both fall onto the sofa in fits of laughter.

Your girlfriend took you out on the most romantic date. A candle lit dinner at a fancy diner near home and a long walk along the hills, just the two of you, hand in hand, enjoying each other's company.

When you got home, you promised you were going to show her how much you adored her. And she couldn't get you inside fast enough.

"Oh.. Sylvie," You said. "I love you so much".

You move your hand to her face, turning her head and planting a kiss on her sweet lips. She closes her eyes and melts into your touch.
"Mm" She quietly moans.
You move your head back and smirk at her.

"Oh, You like that?" You tease, sliding your hands down the curve of her waist. She looks at you, pretending to be unamused but a smile creeps it's way onto her face.

"How come you can flirt with me now but I couldn't flirt with you at dinner?" She laughs.

"Because I make the rules."

You lightly push her back and she lands with her back on the sofa, you lean down to tower over her. Leaning closer, you kiss her again. It's passionate this time and she tilts her head to the side to deepen the kiss more, giving you butterflies in the bottom of your stomach. You're so head over heels for your girl.
As you kiss, you cop a feel of her breasts through her shirt.

"I like where this is going." Sylvie says before kissing you again.

You feel her hands reach round you and cup your ass, making you moan into your heated kiss. You run your fingers into her blonde curls and massage her head, tilting her upward slightly. You lean down to her neck and suck on her sweet spot making her let out a happy sigh. She runs her hands up your sides, grabbing your shirt and she does so, pulling it up. You break your mouth away from her skin and sit up on your knees, straddling her hips. You throw the shirt off your head and arms, leaving it to land on the floor.

Sylvie looks up to you, her eyes stuck on your boobs. You smirk at her.

"Like what you see?" You massage your breasts through your bra and reach round to unhook it, letting the straps fall off your shoulders. Sylvie desperately struggles to get her own top off and you help her, just as eager to see her as she is to see you.

You lean down again, your skin touching hers and cup her boobs through her bra. You kiss her again, and sneak your hands round her back. She arches up to allow you to get the clip undone, and you throw the pretty brazier away. You play with her boobs while making out, drawing out small moans from her, accidentally getting yourself more turned on.

Taking your hands away from her tits, she whimpers, but you move your hands to her pants, pulling the waistband and wiggling them off her sides.

Sylvie sits up and pulls herself against the arm of the chair behind her.
"We're not doing this here." She states.
"Why?" You ask, puzzled.

"I have a security system facing the doors," She points up to the camera in the corner of the ceiling. "Our bottom halves are definitely in view on the couch, and I don't want to make a sex tape."

You burst out laughing and get off from her, grabbing her hand and leading her into her bedroom. She waltzes in front of you and sits on the soft mattress, as you slowly unzip the front of your jeans. Kicking off your shoes, you pull the black jeans off your freshly shaved legs, standing only in your panties.
Sylvie bites her lip as you strut towards her, once again, pulling at the waistband of her pants, moving them down and throwing them of the bed. You climb on your knees, kneeling between her legs, but still towering above her.