𝐈

𝐈 𝐍 𝐃 𝐈𝐀

~𝗔𝗨𝗚𝗨𝗦𝗧 𝟵𝗧𝗛 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵~

"India , we have an inspection of our club tonight.I cannot allow you to bring your child in this premises.I have to let you go.I have found you a job as a stripper for some rich guy I wish you the best in the future."Kanari (My manager) sighed giving me a card with a number on it.

"Fuck this shit man."I mumbled under my breath putting my middle finger up at her.

I grabbed my baby and walked out not even saying goodbye to Aislinn.I didn't mean to I was just annoyed.Aislinn was the only nice person there to be completely honest.

Once I came home, I had called the number.I'm just in need for some quick money.No job means no food and no money for rent.I need a job ASAP!

"Yooo , who dis?"The dude questioned.

"I guess I'm your personal stripper ."I smacked my lips

"Ay ma.Stop the attitude but imma fuck wid you later to see what you look like."

He sounds so fine.I know he one of em Chicago dreadheads.Ooh chile 😍

(Little did she know-)

"Mhmm whatever nigga."I rolled my eyes

He just cut the phone.Mad disrespectful.

𝘙𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘮 𝘯𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳:Sorry ma.One of my homeboys called.I'm guessing you are India.I saw you dancing yesterday.umm you don't have any uniform don't come to my damn house in sweats.🌚.

𝘐𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘢:mmcht ight then.Imma go eat equal now.My ig is @Indiemonét so u can see what I look like on there.

𝘙𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘮 𝘯𝘶𝘮𝘣𝘦𝘳:My name is Von & the address is XXXXXX XXXXXXX.You start tonight .
ʀᴇᴀᴅ

I shut my phone off and went to put Dream in her car seat.

I wanted to put a lil sum sum on ig since I haven't posted in a while.

𝘐𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘦𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘦́𝘵

𝘐𝘧 𝘶𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘺 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘱𝘰𝘭𝘺 , 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘭𝘺

𝘐𝘧 𝘶𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘺 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘰𝘱𝘰𝘭𝘺 , 𝘐 𝘢𝘪𝘯𝘵 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘭𝘺.💅🏾🕷

ʟɪᴋᴇᴅ ʙʏ ᴀɪsʟɪɴɴɴ.ᴀᴛʟ , ʟᴀᴍɪʏᴀʜᴍᴏɴᴇ́ᴛ ᴀɴᴅ 1200 ᴏᴛʜᴇʀs.

𝘊𝘰𝘮𝘮𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘯𝘦𝘥 𝘰𝘧𝘧.

(𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘳𝘦 𝘯𝘰 𝘣𝘪𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘪 𝘱𝘪𝘤𝘴 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘤 𝘴𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘤𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘺'𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘨𝘦𝘵.)

I dropped Dream off to my momma and walked across the road to Von's house.

I covered myself in a big fluffy jacket so I wouldn't get attacked or worse..

I knocked on his door.

A lightskin girl with long black hair answered the door.

"Hello,I'm here for Von I'm his personal stripper India."

"Come in,my name is India too.Ik you tho I follow you on the gram."

"Omg yess you are so pretty."I smiled showing my silver grill that I had just had done from my girl Lamiyah.

I walked in.

"You that girl who's Von's personal stripper for his birthday."

"Ian know it was his birthday but I guess so."I shrugged lighting a blunt.

A guy with long blonde and black dreads walked in the living room.He teeth glistened in the darkness.

When he saw me,he licked his lips and smirked.

"You must be the handsome birthday boy."I chuckled

His eyes were very low and red as if he was high.

I walked up and whispered in his ear,

"Let me make this your best birthday yet."
————————————————————

Hey y'all!

1st chapter done. ✅

How do y'all like it?

~🕷~