Wilhemina Venable • Pack a Bowl

POV: You got really high thinking Wilhemina wouldn't be home for a few more day.

Tw: drugs (weed)

Y/n POV:

Mina hasn't been home for the past three days and isn't supposed to be home for another two, at least that's what I thought. I only smoke when she leaves, I've never told her I smoke weed as I felt like she wouldn't approve. So every time she had a work trip I would take the opportunity to get stoned. Ive been pretty good at hiding it, until now.

The night of the first day Mina was gone I called my best friend and asked if she could sell me enough weed for like 2 days. The thing about my friend though is she's very generous. So when I met up with her she handed me enough for a week; Mina's only going to be gone for 5 days. I had been smoking all day everyday since she left. I had no idea what day it was. Currently, I am sitting on our shared bed staring at a wall with Fleetwood Mac quietly playing on the surround speakers.

Tap. Tap. Tap.

The sound of Mina's cane tapped down the hallway to our room. I internally started to freak out, screaming at myself to get up! Run to the bathroom! The only thing I could manage was to pull the comforter over my smoking things that were currently spread in front of me on the bed. Purple and orange emerge into the room. I look over to her and try to put on a polite smile, of course I failed. My eyes squinted, smile too big, and red eyes.

"Hey Minaaaaa! You're home. That's weird."

"Y/n are you okay hunny?"

"Pshhhhh, yeahhh!"

She squinted her eyes at me. My heart felt as if it was going to jump out of my chest. Her features relaxed and she started to walk towards me hitting her cane harsher than usual. I looked down at the bed and got distracted on the patterns of the comforter. Mina grabbed my chin with her pointer finger and thumb, tilting my head up to meet her gaze. She squinted once again, scanning my face.

"Mmhmm..." was all she said.

I smiled once again at her, letting out a giggle. She rolled her eyes and walked over to the wardrobe. As she was getting dressed I got distracted again by the patterns on the comforter.

Mina's POV:

I slowly got undressed and slipped on my lacy night gown. I snuck a glance at y/n to see her slowly tracing the pattern on the comforter with her fingers making an adorable focused expression. I silently giggled and shook my head grabbing my cane. I made my way over to my side of the bed and sat down with my back resting on the head board. I gently leaned my cane against the side table and turned my attention back to y/n.

She must have realized I was watching her because she darted her eyes to me and put on a goofy smile. She suddenly jumped over and pecked my lips. I gasp at first but then pulled her in for a more passionate kiss. She pulled back and looked guilty. I don't know how her brain is working right now, so I don't know if she looks guilty about getting caught or something else entirely.

"Look at me little one."

She turned her head to me and raised her eye brows.

"What's going on in that pretty little head of yours?"

She just gazed at me and shrugged her shoulders.

"Words sweet girl."

"Well Mina, the thing actually is that I don't even know. I completely forgot what we were even talking about." She finally said.

"Y/n it wasn't even a minute ago!" I exclaimed.

"Yep!" She giggled.

"Sweetheart?"

"Yes Mina Bean?" She asked with a determined face.

"Are you high?" I watched as her eyes grew wide and she looked back at the comforter.

"Y/n why do you keep looking at the blanket?" I said pulling the blanket back. I gasped as a little bowl, a lighter, rolling papers, grinder, and little tray with weed on it came to view.

"Oh noooo..." Y/n said as she tried to slip off the bed. I grabbed her wrist, making her look me in the eyes. Her eyes were huge as she stared at me with a petrified gaze. I raised an eyebrow and looked back down at the assortment.

"So you are high." I stated.

"Mina, I'm so sorry! I thought you weren't going to be home for a few more days!" She stumbled over her words. I was silent for a minute just staring at her.

"Alright. Number one, today is the day I told you I was going to be home. But your obviously too out of your head to know that. Number two, pack a bowl." I said trying to keep a straight face.

Her mouth dropped open as I finished the latter of my statement. She just looked at me dumbfounded. I couldn't help the smirk that came to my face.

"Little one, I used to smoke all the time in college. I haven't in years and haven't had a desire to. But if my little one is going to smoke, I'm not going to pass up at a chance to do it with you." I stated.

She let out a little giggle and started to pack the ground up weed into the bowl. Once she was done she turned to me with a big smile and held out the bowl and lighter. I took a hit doing a little ghost, making y/n look at me shocked again.

We smoked the rest of the bowl together. Eventually I ended up taking down my hair and y/n did a little side braid to my hair while we talked and giggled. We both ended the night out on the balcony wicker bed staring up at the night sky, with y/n resting her head on my chest with our fingers interlocked, talking about everything and nothing.

A/n

Hey y'all! Ive been wanting to do something with Venny for a while now, I just couldn't think of a subject to pair with her. However I've been stoned for the past like 6 days and this came into mind. Yes I wrote this stoned and am writing this while stoned. Any who! As always my DMs are always open if you every need ANYTHING!

Love y'all,

~B