Friends (Shintarou x Reader)

Hi guys! I'm so srry to those who read the previous version, but it was because I accidentaly press 'publish'. So this is edited and is abit different from the previous version, so srry🙏. I'll try my best to insert pictures when I can. Anyway, here's the story!

Note: The characters might behave differently (in ur own opinion). I tried my best, but still srry if u didn't like it. 

(y/n) = your name

(c/n) = country's name

(n) = name

You were the personal aide of a prince (n) of (c/n). The two of you were studiying in Italy and you were classmates with Prince Gion, Prince Shintarou and Livio. This is four years after Shintarou's incident (refer to k10 for his past)(now he is 11 years old).

It was a Saturday. You were waiting for prince (n) who was in a bakery near by. Just then, you saw Prince Shintarou standing around while staring at his phone. You wanted to say hi to him when u remembered he only talk to Prince Gion and Livio. So, you turned around and tried to ignore him.

Just then, you heard a scream, "Give it back!" You turned around and saw a person holding Prince Shintarou's phone and a knife. "This is the latest version!" He said, staring at his phone, " You must be from a rich family! Tell me where your house is and I will return your phone~" He pointed his dangerously sharp knife at Prince Shintarou. Prince Shintarou immediately knew that this guy wanted to rob his house. It brought back memories of Mr Honda. He went berserk and ran forward to snatch his phone back like he didn't even noticed the knife. The man was ready to slash his knife. "LOOK OUT!" You rushed foward without thinking and pushed him aside. The knife came and you weren't quick enough to dodge the attack! You got hurt instead with a deep cut on your cheek. The man ran away with Prince Shintarou's phone. You turned to Prince Shintarou and apologies, "I'm sorry I couldn't get your phone back- ahh... It hurts..." There was a sharp pain in your face. You face was bleeding. She herself is hurt and  she is apologising to me?! Prince Shintarou thought.

Prince Shintarou stared at you for a moment. Then he turned around like you weren't there. You weren't expecting him to talk or help you anyway. You looked around, thinking about what to do with your injury and how to explain this to prince (n). Suddenly, someone pulled you up. "You're (y/n), prince (n)'s personal aide, right?" you heard. It was Prince Shintarou! You looked at him, who immediately let you go, stepped back a few steps and turned around, trying to avoid eye contact with you. "Y-yeah, I'm (y/n)." you replied. Oh My God. Prince Shintarou was talking to me! He even touched me! What should I do? You thought and thought. "T-thank you... for saving me..." He said, getting softer and softer towards the end. "Are you alright...?" You were most likely the first person he showed concerned to. "Yeah, I'm fine." You mumbled. "But your face is bleeding... are you sure you're ok?" "I'm fine, don't worry about me." "I-I wasn't worried about you!" He defended himself. "Anyway, how are you going to explain this to prince (n)?" "He'll understand." Then, Prince Shintarou started digging in his bag and took out a plaster. "Here." He said, passing the plaster to you. "Thank you!" You beamed. He looked away with his face turning bright red.

Right when you were done taking care of your injury, prince (n) ran over. "Where were you?! And why do you have a plaster? What happened?" He asked and asked. Then he saw Prince Shintarou. "Why is he here?" Another question came up. You calmed prince (n) down and explained everything from the beginning.

"Are the two of ok?" He asked. Sometimes, he was more like a friend then a master to you. "We're fine." You said. Prince Shintarou didn't even open his mouth. "Hehe... anyway, thank you for the plaster, Prince Shintarou!" You thanked him cheerfully. "And thank you for saving me." He mumbled softly, turning bright red again. Prince (n) stared at you and prince Shintarou. I thought prince Shintarou hates talking! Seems like he sees her differently. "Thank you for helping (y/n)." Prince (n) said. You went to a clinic the next day. "The wound is deep, there's going to be a scar." The doctor said. Oh well... It's no big deal anyway. If people want to confirm that I am me, they can just see my face then... I thought jokingly.