Not Alone Anymore - Survivor! Luchino x Hunter! Melly

Author Note: Luchino is The Herpetologist. Luchino is human and wears his green blazer with a white-collar shirt, brown pants, and black dress shoes. He has a pet snake named Zippy. Melly is Queen Bee. She looks like a human bee hybrid, she's wearing a long yellow and black themed dress, with a stinger, her eyes pure black with, she has antennas, wings, and a crown.
----------

Some of the other survivors referred to Luchino as a wimp. The guy always gets the first kite and first chairs. He sits at the table and is cleaning his glasses with a cloth. He only agreed to come to the manor for money for his research. A lot of the hunters terrified the poor man. There are a few he hasn't been up against. Soon Vera, William, and Ganji enter the room. The three of them see Luchino who looks scared.

"Ew, the wimp is here." Vera said.

"I really don't wanna save you." William complained.

"I'm surprised you don't just leave the manor, wimp." Ganji said. The three of them laughed at Luchino. Luchino frowned. Sometimes he felt like he didn't fit in with the other survivors.

"Ew, you smell like honey. Definitely not a smell that works well on you, loser." Vera said and laughed at him. Everyone else sat down. Soon everything went black. When Luchino opened his eyes. He sees he's near the shack on the Sacred Hospital Map. He frowned and worked on a cipher.

Meanwhile, Ganji is running from the Hunter. He's limping and he gets cornered by them. From a distance, everyone, even Luchino could hear a scream and they could tell it was Ganji. Luchino shook in fear and messed up his cipher. Luchino runs to a corner to hide. He hears a buzzing noise for a moment, but the sound goes away. Luchino walks over to the cipher he was working on. Soon he heard two more screams and the buzzing noise was back. He starts running when the noise gets closer.

He soon sees the hunter and she looks like a human mixed with a bee, and her name is Queen Bee. She definitely seemed creepy. Her face looked human, besides the pure black eyes like an insect and the antennas coming out of her forehead. The buzzing noises are coming from her. He runs but gets backed into a corner. She flies over to him, staring at him. Luchino shakes in fear. His snake hisses. The snake tries jumping on the hunter, but the snake misses, and wiggles on the ground.

"Honey..." Queen Bee said.

"H-honey?" Luchino asked nervously.

"You...smell like honey.." Queen Bee said.

"Uh..." Luchino wasn't sure what to say.

"I...like...your smell...do I...scare you?" Queen Bee asked.

"Ye-I mean n-no." Luchino said nervously. Queen Bee blinked for a second. She grabbed Luchino by the collar of his shirt and Luchino shook in fear. Queen Bee passed by a couple of chairs. Luchino noticed and was confused. Soon drops Luchino and he's near the dungeon.

"I...like you...you didn't scream...like the others." Queen Bee said. Luchino realized what she meant since the other survivors did scream. Before Luchino went into the dungeon, he could hear her say, "I want to see you again."

Later that day, Luchino walks to his room. He just got done with dinner. He always ate by himself, since none of the other survivors liked him. He gets to the door of his room. He opens it and closes the door. His room is very dark. He lights a nearby candle from his desk. He heard a buzzing noise. His snake on his shoulders started hissing. He seemed frightened and turned around. He sees Queen Bee right behind him. Luchino backs himself in a corner. Queen Bee slowly walks over to Luchino.

"H-hello." Luchino said nervously.

"I...wanted...to...see you.." Queen Bee said.

"You're not supposed to be in the survivor manor." Luchino said.

"I..I was lonely. I have..no friends. None of the other Hunters like me." Queen Bee said. Luchino looked surprised and he could relate. None of the other survivors liked him either.

"I get that...None of the other survivors like me." Luchino said.

"Bee my friend?" Queen Bee asked. Luchino chuckled at the pun.

"Sure." Luchino said. Queen Bee smiled. The two chatted for a bit, and afterward, Luchino went to the window. He saw his window was opened and that's how Queen Bee snuck in. Before Queen Bee left, she asked, "What's your name?"

"Luchino Diruse. What about you?" Luchino asked.

"I'm...Melly." Melly said. She goes out the window and flies back to the hunter manor. Zippy the snake looks at Luchino and Luchino looks at him.

"What is it, Zippy?" Luchino asked. Zippy doesn't say anything and Luchino sighed. Throughout the months, Luchino and Melly would chat in his room. Sometimes when Melly gets matches with Luchino in it, she'll give him the dungeon. She didn't want to hurt the one person that understands her.

One match, Luchino, Vera, William, and Ganji are in a match. They didn't know who the hunter was. Luchino is working on a cipher and the other three survivors walk over to him.

"Ugh, I hope the hunter finds you." Ganji said.

"I wish you would just leave the manor!" Vera shouted. Soon all of them could hear a buzzing noise. Honey was thrown on all three of them. Luchino backs away and sees Melly downing Ganji. The three of them are screaming in terror. Melly chairs Ganji. William tries to stun Melly, but she moves out of the way, he tries to go for a save but gets terror-shocked. Vera tries to vault to a window, but her movement is very slow cause of the honey, and she gets terror shocked as well when she tries to vault. Luchino is hiding behind a wall while all of this is happening. Melly chairs William and then Vera. Ganji gets sent back to the manor. Melly looks around and now sees Luchino is in a corner. She moves in a direction and motioned for Luchino to follow her. She stops walking and they're at the dungeon.

"I...didn't like how they talked to you. They..deserve those chairs." Melly said. Luchino looks up at Melly. Her feet are now on the ground and she stopped flying. She gives him a peck on the cheek.

"I hope to see you soon." Melly said. Luchino goes into the dungeon and the last thing he could hear Melly say was, "I don't feel alone anymore. I have you."