Honeymoon- !Husband Luchino x !Wife Melly

Melly slowly opens her eyes. She's laying on the bed with some blankets on her legs. She sees the window and the sun bright outside. Melly could feel arms around her waist. She smiled to herself, that's right, she's on her honeymoon. It's the third day of her two-week-long honeymoon. Melly never thought she would ever get married again. Her first marriage ended on bad terms since her ex-husband cheated on her and abused her. Melly was scared to find another love interest, but she eventually fell for her now new husband. Melly is wearing a long white spaghetti strapped nightgown... Melly could hear her husband groan and shift a bit. Her husband turns Melly over so she's facing him.

Her husband's name is Luchino Diruse. He has shoulder-length brunette hair, brown eyes, and pale skin. He smiles at Melly and she smiles back at him. He kisses her forehead. He has her close to him.

"Good morning, Mr. Diruse." Melly said.

"Good morning, Mrs. Diruse." Luchino said. Melly giggled and Luchino gave her a quick peck on the lips.

"Luchi, can we explore Paris today? We've been in this hotel room the past two days." Melly said. Yes, their honeymoon is in Paris. Luchino chuckled and nodded. The two get out of bed. The two showered and then got dressed. Melly is wearing a sunflower dress and Luchino wearing a long sleeve grey colored shirt with brown pants and black suspenders.

The two held hands and walked out of the hotel room. The two eventually walked out of the hotel and walked around Paris. The newlyweds went to a nice restaurant for lunch. Afterward, the two walked around downtown. Eventually, they get to the park and they see a man selling ice cream cones. The two walk over to the man.

"Hello, I am Andre, what would you like today?" Andre asked. Luchino and Melly looked at each other.

"I don't have a preference." Luchino said. The two looked at Andre.

"We'll go with what you recommend." Melly said. Andre smiled and scoop up two scoops of ice cream. One scoop is blue and the other scoop looks chocolate. Melly noticed it matches her and Luchino's eye colors. The two paid for the ice cream and walked away with the ice cream.

Melly and Luchino sat down on a bench. The two had spoons. Luchino uses his spoon to get some of the chocolate ice creams and feeds his wife some ice cream. Melly ate some and fed her husband some of the ice creams. After the two got done, they eventually walked further into the park. Melly and Luchino are holding hands.

They eventually get to a pond and sit near it. Melly gets out a bag of bread crumbs and feeds the ducks. Melly is giggling and Luchino smiles. He kissed her cheek and the two enjoyed the quiet area.

Later on, Melly and Luchino decided to get dinner. The two go to a nice little diner and have dinner. Afterward, the two walked for a bit, then went back to their hotel room.

Melly is sitting on the couch in front of the television in her nightgown. Luchino walks out of the bathroom with just pajama pants and no shirt.

Melly still blushes to see him shirtless. Luchino sits on the couch and has an arm behind Melly's shoulders. Melly lays her head on her husband's shoulder. The two are watching a movie.

"Luchi.." Melly said, pulling her head away from his shoulder.

"Yes, Honey?" Luchino asked. He looks at his wife and sees her smiling with tears in her eyes.

"I'm so happy...you're my husband. I love you so much." Melly said. Luchino gives her a loving look and kisses away the tears.

"I'm happy you're my wife, you complete me, Honey." Luchino said. Melly smiled and the two shared a kiss. The two continued watching the movie and enjoying the rest of their honeymoon.