Problems And Fights

𝘍𝘛 𝘍𝘳𝘦𝘥𝘥𝘺'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝
"Really do need anyone right now, anyone to be my new partner for me." I started to think as I made my way to my gallery.
I kept thinking about what should even be my requirements for my partner as a walked through, until I had to make my way through Ballora's gallery.
I sighed as I got down and started to crawl through the vents. Sometimes we have to access certain areas by crawling though vents, not sure why that's a thing but I don't mind. Once I reached the end of the vent I was in Ballora's gallery, I got up and started to walk my way through.

"Is someone there? Is it time for the show?" Ballora asked in echoy tone. The type of tone that always sends chills up your spine.

I ignore her and continued walking.

I can hear someone creeping through my room, perhaps not." She said.

I started to walk faster and continue to ignore her weird song she was singing.

"Why do you hide your walls?
When there is music in my halls?
All I see is an empty room...
No more joy en empty tomb."

By the time I got to my door I immediately went in and closet the door shut.

𝘉𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘢'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝
"It's so good to say all day,
to dance, to spin, to fly away-"

All of a sudden a heard loud slam caused by Freddy, "God, what's his problem today?".

I just sighed and went on to continue to sing and dance to my music box.

𝘊𝘪𝘳𝘤𝘶𝘴 𝘉𝘢𝘣𝘺'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝
Today, was pretty uneventful. I had absolutely NOTHING to do! Nothing, besides watching one of the BidyBabs trying to fight Ennard. I stood up and started to walk away from where I just was. "Hey! Where are you going?" Asked BidyBab.

"Gonna go see what Ballora is up to."

"Oh.. Okay!" They said.

"Good luck with that." Said Ennard as he tried to stop BidyBab from wanting to fight him, knowing that it would be an unfair fight for obvious reasons.
I sighed softly as I walked out of the roomand started to make my way to Ballora's gallery to see what she's up to.
Ballora has always been like a mother to me, she'd always cheer me up when I'm sad, always would be there for me and would actually take care of me. Like as if she was my actual mother. It always makes me feel safe.
Once I made it to Ballora's gallery I heard... Yelling?

"WHAT IN THE HELL FREDDY?!" Ballora shrieked.

"IT WASN'T MY FAULT IT HAPPENED!"
Freddy yelled back.

"WELL CLEAN IT UP RIGHT NOW!" Ballora commanded.

"MAKE BABY DO IT!"

"FIRST OF ALL, SHE WASN'T THE ONE THAT DID IT! YOU DID! AND SECOND OF ALL, I'M NOT GONNA MAKE HER CLEAN UP SOMETHING THAT YOU BROKE! SO YOU'LL BE THE ONE TO CLEAN IT UP!"
Ballora yelled, with anger in her voice.

What in the world did Freddy break? I got down and started to crawl slowly through the vent that lead to Ballora's gallery.

"WELL GUESS WHAT?" Freddy says.

"WHAT?" Ballora snared.

"I'M. NOT. FIXING. IT." He replied.

All of a sudden, I heard slap noise.

I gasped as I quickly crawled out of the vent just to see Freddy holding his now dark red cheek with his left arm, growling at Ballora who was glaring at him with rage in her eyes.

"What in the world is going on here!?" I asked.

"Apparently Mr. Freddy Fazbear over here is too lazy to clean up something HE broke!" Ballora says, still glaring at him with rage.

"And he wants you to clean it up for him!" She says while looking towards Baby's direction.

I started to stare at Freddy, is this why their fighting?

"It wasn't my fault that little miss ballerina can't keep her mouth shut!" Freddy growled.

"WHY YOU LITTLE-"
I got in between them right as Ballora was about to punch Freddy in the face.

"Ballora! Please, calm down." I said.

"But-"

"Ballora."

"Fine." Ballora says at she puts her fist down and looks at Freddy.

"You're lucky this time, but the next time this happens I will end you!" Ballora snared. I sighed.

"Freddy... You can leave.. " I say.

"Heh, glady boss." Freddy said as he stumpt out of the room.

"So... What happened?" I asked