Job Accepted

𝘉𝘰𝘯-𝘉𝘰𝘯'𝘴 𝘗𝘖𝘝

Today is a pretty boring day and the only thing keeping me occupied was searching through Google about bunnies. Why you ask? Cause they there cute. So why not search them up? Suddenly, my ears perked up and twitches towards the door. Oh! I guess the mail is coming. I stood from the chair and started to head towards door.
I open the door just to be greeted by a newspaper hitting me directly in the face and made me fall to the ground.

"Sorry ma'am!"

The newspaper boy said as he paddled away on his bike. I groaned as I rubbed my face, trying to get rid of the pain.

"Ugh, kids."
I said as I stood up and grabbed the newspaper, I shut the door and sat back down. As I was looking through the newspaper, something had grabbed my attention. I looked to see a headline saying, "𝙁𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙙𝙮 𝙁𝙖𝙯𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙊𝙛 𝙁𝙖𝙯𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙀𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙞𝙣𝙢𝙚𝙣𝙩 𝙉𝙚𝙚𝙙𝙨 𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝘽𝙪𝙨𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨 𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙣𝙚𝙧! ad in big bold letters. I looked at the ad for a moment before dashing towards my computer. I quickly tapped on the keyboard "𝙁𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙙𝙮 𝙁𝙖𝙯𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙧" then clicked search. Picture came up of a man with pale skin, purple-pink-ish cheeks on his face, all white hair with a purple-pink-ish
highlight, bear ears and beautiful sky blue eyes. Most of the photos show him sporting a top hat with a bow tie.
He looked... Pretty cute actually I thought.
He must be famous I said to my myself,
I kept searching to see if they was anymore information about him until I saw something. I glanced at the screen before clicking on a website, the page loaded and once it was done, I glanced at it again.

"Huh, there should be more information on this site."

I said to myself. I kept scanning through the page until a sentence had caught my eye. "𝙈𝙧.𝙁𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙙𝙮 𝙁𝙖𝙯𝙗𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙛𝙤𝙧 𝙨𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠 𝙬𝙞𝙩𝙝 𝙝𝙞𝙢. 𝙄𝙛 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙧𝙚 𝙞𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙤𝙧 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖𝙣𝙮 𝙦𝙪𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙤𝙣𝙨 𝙥𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙣𝙪𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧. 1-800-circus" (Not Real)
I quickly got to the phone and started dialing the number. I waited until a little voice from the other side spoke.

"Circus Baby speaking, how may I help you?"

A female voice said.
"Oh, hi! I was wondering if the spot to work with Mr. Freddy Fazbear is still available?"

"Oh yes it is! I assume your interested in the getting the job?"

'Circus Baby', whom I assumed, spoke.

"Uh, yes. Yes I am!"

I said.

"Well, congratulations, you just got yourself a job interview!"

She said.

"Great. Thank you so much!"

Happily I say.

"Well, come here at Circus Baby's Pizza World tomorrow afternoon to have an interview with him. Is that alright?"

"Okay, um, bye."

I say I was about to hang up the phone, but the voice came back.

"WAIT!"

Circus Baby said.

"Uh, yes?"

"Are you male by any chance?"

"No, I'm female. Why?"

Murmuring was heard.

"Well, Mr. Fazbear only let's males work with him..."

Circus Baby said.

"Really? Why?"

"Because.... He's... Not.. G-Good with Women!"

"Oh. Oh, okay... Well... Thanks anyway"

I sighed, about to hang up.

"WAIT!"

Circus Baby Said.

"Do you really wanna work with Mr. Fazbear?"

"Um, yes, yes I do."

"Well here's the plan, since me and the others also think he should at least work with one female."

"Um, okay, what is it?"

"All you have to do is to appear like a male. And then maybe, just maybe, he'd get tricked. Not bad, right?"

"Hmmm... Not a bad idea, thank you, I guess."

"Great, see you tomorrow. And remember to appear like a man, okay?"

Circus Baby said.

"Okay, thanks again."
"You're welcome! Goodbye."

"Goodbye."

I say as I hung up the phone, woah, I can't believe I got the interview! I smiled and got off the chair to head over to my room. Gotta rest up, since tomorrow, is a huge day.