Chaper One

City lights & Pleasure

꧁⳺⳺⳺⳺⳺⳺꧂

I made myself breakfast, not even considering that he might be hungry. As I savored the palatable breakfast meal, the beast walked into the kitchen with his appearance fresh prior last night's.

I keep my eyes down. His presence screams dominance. After last night's events, I wouldn't wish to trigger the monster again.

He didn't acknowledge my presence. His hands hit the countertop lightly. My eyes unconsciously roamed his well-suited body to his steel Grey eyes.

I took another mouth full of the peppered Shrimp dish I created. "And mine!?" His voice was deep; my stomach clenched, images of last night's event fresh in my mind, but I could not survive another round.

"I didn't know I was supposed to feed you." My tone was polished. Indeed, it had crossed my mind while gathering the shrimp sauce. However, I decided against it. He had plenty of women here before, and I could tell he didn't trust strangers preparing his meal.

The women before might have had other motives for preparing him a meal, but I honestly didn't want to be in contact with this man more than I had to.

My response causes him to quirk his left eyebrow at me, not in amusement but in seriousness.

"I'm paid to have sex with you, not to become your chef." I find myself squirming under his gaze.

"I pay you for a fuck, not for you to use my groceries at your pleasure." His tone was dead serious.

Not wanting to get on his nerves, I drink the cup of fruit punch I blended. Forgetting my unfinished dish, I grabbed my coat and exited the penthouse of Savihaire Secrets Hotel.

The hotel was classy, not to mention the room I had just left. I had no shame in how I used my body. New York City was a bitch to those who were underprivileged.

As I reached the lobby, I walked out of the building with just enough cash to my name- to create my name.

𝕱𝖎𝖛𝖊 𝖄𝖊𝖆𝖗𝖘 𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖗.

I sat in my seat as I listened to the financial report.
In less than fifteen minutes, I had one of the most important meetings of my life. I was awaiting the arrival of Chris Evans. The CEO of many billion-dollar corporations.

As we filed out of one meeting, we entered another. My administrators were fidgety. Chris Evans had made his name known to all fifty-two states of America, but the fact that he had to call Alic Romano cousin made everyone on edge.

Everyone was seated. I was nervous. Never had I thought about such a giant leap in my career path. I had statistics and data ready to deliver to this man who had my entire staff on edge.

I connect my Macbook to the white screen. Agitated, I wanted for Mr. Evans's arrival.
At exactly 11:20 a.m., the door to our conference room opened. The man was well dressed and wore a freshly cut shave. His blue eyes are fierce.

Everyone stood and greeted him, including myself.
My eyes are involuntarily watched as he undid his jacket button, taking his seat. I cleared my throat as his eyes landed on his thousand-dollar watch.

"Time is of the essence," I mumbled.

After pitching both 'Stella's clean Energy system plan and newly designed architecture housing outline for Chainwinster real estate,' I did not doubt this deal. The glimmer of anticipation built up in his eyes told me. As he signed away on the dotted lines sealing our contract Savannah came running through the doors.