FIRST GLANCE

Chapter one: First Glance

"Taylor!" I heard my mom yell from
downstairs. "I'm coming" I yelled back. You know you love them but they can just be annoying at times.
I got out of my bed and then went to take a quick shower and picked up some sweat pants all stars and a sweat shirt and headed of to school.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
It was my first day of school at my new school Hazel High School in New York just a fifteen minutes walk from my house. My first subject was Math, "gosh I hate math" I murmured to my self as I walk down the hall way to room 213 which was my math class. As I walked in the class all movement stoped and all eyes were on me. Can anyone say awkward?  I thought to my self. The teacher then broke the akward silence and said "how may I help you?" Then I said "my name is Taylor and I'm new here." "Oh so you are the new student here, well my name is Mr Kristien" he said "okay nice to meet you." I said. I then took my sit next to a guy that had blonde hair, blue eyes and amazing cheek bones.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
It was lunch and  alone at a table which I'm used to because of my experience at my old school I sat there until someone behind me said "would you mind if I sat next to you?
The voice was husky, sexy and all other positive words you could think of. "Yeah sure" I said. When the person sat next to me I noticed it was River. River Stone. The most popular and handsome boy in my school is sitting next to me!
We didn't talk much he just exchanged basic imformation about him to me and I did same.

》》》》》》》》》》》》》》
When I got home I had my bath and went to bed well I actually just layed in and kept on thinking about my conversation with River freaking Stone. I have to admit it was like I was begining to like him.

A/N
OMG Taylor is starting to like River?!?!? Let's see what will happen next keep reading!
Sorry if there were any spelling mistakes :(
Love y'all
Annabel