019 | 𝗚𝗘𝗧𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗧𝗢 𝗞𝗡𝗢𝗪

"𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐁𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐂𝐊, 𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐔𝐍𝐃 𝐌𝐈𝐃𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐒𝐎 𝐃𝐎𝐍'𝐓 𝐂𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄 𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐍𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐑 𝐌𝐄"

Gojo told L/N when he opened the door ready to go out but was just waiting for her reply, "Noted then, I'll just have noodles for today" she replied from the kitchen. Gojo went out of the apartment without teasing her after all he was late for his mission.

L/N sigh after washing the dishes that she and Gojo ate for breakfast. The apartment was sure quiet without Gojo, she got used to Gojo pushing her button were the result of her tossing insult to the already grinning Gojo, his satisfied face irked her even more.

"Shit he forgot to take out the trash" L/N uttered to herself after finding the already full bin. Going out of the apartment with the garbage bag in her hand and throw it away as usual before she could even get inside the apartment, someone came up to her.

"L/N?" She turns to the person to see it was the person she bumped into when she went out for a jog. "Kuroo? What a surprise, do you perhaps live here too?" She asked and faced him to have a nice conversation after the incident. "Yeah, I live just right beside you" Kuroo pointed to the door that was just beside each other.

"Oh, you were the person Gojo mentioned about..." L/N uttered after realization hit her, Gojo talked about the new person living beside the apartment but he hasn't mentioned the gender but L/N didn't even care to listen to his topic. "Uhm... Excuse me? Who's Gojo?" Kuroo asked when L/N started to space out on her thoughts.

"Oh it's just someone I lived with" Kuroo wanted to ask what could be their gender but he didn't let it on his mind and thought it mind just your relative. "Is that so, By the way, did you eat anything for breakfast? Or lunch cause breakfast time will be done by any hour being a gentleman, I want to take you out for a treat" Kuroo showed his kindness and wanted to pay her back.

Words got stuck on her, how can you explained that you just got breakfast with Gojo but you didn't want to decline his offer for being nice enough to repay your kindness. 'well we can't just say no to food'