True Intentions

There was a rich woman named Ann. Ann fell in-love with her friend's friend who was popular for his looks and good manners named Jamie. She could not contain her feelings anymore so she mustered up the courage to confess her feelings to him. Jamie accepted his feelings and now they are in a strong relationship... or at least that's what Ann thought.

Ann and Jamie's relationship was smooth sailing until Ann the day she went to a restaurant to have dinner with her friends. Ann saw Jamie on another table with his friends. She thought of approaching Jamie but then she did not want to disturb Jamie's gathering with his friends. Ann was curious about what Jamie was talking about with his friends so she decided to eavesdrop on them. She was shocked by what she heard. "Ann is a very stupid person. She doesn't even know that I'm only in for the money. I don't care about her at all" she heard After hearing that, Ann held back her tears and headed home early. Once she arrived home, she broke down in tears.

Later, Jamie arrives home and greets Jamie. He sees Ann on the counter with a sad expression on her face. Before he could ask Ann what was up, Ann asked him "Jamie, do you really love me?" Ann was very confused and shocked by the question. Jamie wouldn't answer so Ann asked him again. Jamie answered Ann hesitantly, "Of course I love you." Ann then asked him if he was really honest. The question kind of angered Jamie so he asked Ann, "What is up with you today? Why are you asking me these questions?" Ann answers with a tear slowly dropping from her eye, "Because I heard everything today... I heard everything you talked about with your friends." Jamie asked her what she was talking about so Ann repeated everything Jamie told his friends. Jamie laughed and finally showed his true colors. Jamie said, "Of course! Who would want to date a boring woman like you. I only stayed with you because you are rich. I got to buy the things I wanted. I was planning on leaving you until I'm satisfied. I never loved you." Everything Jamie said left Ann speechless. Jamie then decides to break up with Ann since she found out his intentions. Ann broke down in tears and went down on her knees begging Jamie to stay but Jamie never listened. Jamie left without any hesitation. The break-up left Ann very sad and broken.