Engagement Invitation

4 and a half month passed by since Anubhav has left the engagement.Haseena was shattered to say the least but she didn't let her heartbreak come between her duty..she put on a happy face and continued with her duty as a police officer and as a daughter.

The initial days were extremely difficult she would cry herself to sleep  every night.It was only during her duty hours that she could get some peace...his thoughts won't haunt her.2months back she joined a dance academy as suggested by her therapist friend.
She loved dancing since her childhood but couldn't continue after her father's demise due to all the responsibilities.
Dancing had two advantages-it would keep her happy and it would exhaust her so she would slip into deep slumber as soon as hitting the bed...no time for thinking about him..
-----------------------------
Mpt

It was an usual day.Everyone was continuing with their nuisance and Haseena was working in her cabin when a Constable entered and saluted her."Jai Hind Maddam sir."

HM: Jai Hind.(The constable handed her a few cards and left.There were 5 cards.She went to the hall and sighed seeing them doing nothing.)

HM: (she cleared her throat drawing everyones attention.) Commissioner sir ne yeh bheja hain..(handing the cards to Karishma Singh that is when her phone rang.)
Jai Hind Sir."....." Ji sir humein milgayi hain saare cards(she said smiling) "......." Sure sir,thankyou so much for inviting us...hum zaroor ayenge..Upar se Anuradha humari dost hain hum kaise miss kar sakte hain.."......"ji ji sir Jai Hind.(she disconnected the call.)

Ss: Maddam sir yeh toh kisi Anuradha k engagement ka card hain..usne hum sabko kyun bulaya?

HM: Santosh Sharma yeh cards Commissioner sir ne bheja hain..abhi unhi ka call aaya tha...(before she could continue Santu interrupted.)

Ss: Par Anuradha ki engagement ka card commissioner sir kyun bhejenge?(confused)..Haww!matlab sir k saath uski engagement hain..par sir toh shaadi shuda hain na!

HM: kuch bhi bolti hain Santosh Sharma(she said annoyed and glared at Cheetah who was about to say"Uff yeh Masoomiyat")
Anuradha sir ki beti hain aur ittefaq se humari college ki dost bhi..aur sir ne hum sabko infact pure lucknow k police department ko invite kiya hain uski engagement se lekar reception tak har ek function mein..hum sabko waha jana hain..clear!

Ps: Arey wah!kitne dino k baad sajne dhajne ka mauka milega(she said excitedly)

Ss: kitne dino k baad kaha Pushpaji?Abhi toh kuch mahine pahele maddam sir ki engagement mein aap kitna saji thi!(Haseena's face fell listening to her her heart started feeling heavy once again.Everyone noticed that.)

Ks: Ama Santu tum kabhi soch samajhkar nahi bol sakti.(she reprimanded)

Ss: sorry maddam sir(she said guilty.)

HM: koi baat nahi Santosh Sharma.(she assured when her phone rang again.)
Haa Anu bolo"......"haan baba mil gayi hain hume card"...."hum zaroor ayenge yeh bhi koi kahene ki baat hain tum humari itni acchi dost ho."......" Umm..thik hain shaam ko duty k baad milte hain phir shopping jayenge saath mein.."....."okay bye.(she went to her cabin and here in hall.)

Cc: aapko ka lagta hain Pushpaji Maddam sir yeh Sagai mein jayengi...humko maloom hain unko na abhi bohutei jyada dukh ho raha hoga.(he asked concerned.)

Ps: woh zaroor jayengi Cheeteh..woh Haseena Malik hain..dusro ki khushi mein khush hona janti hain woh...apna gham bhi bakhoobi chhupana janti hain..warna dekho na uss ghatna k baad se hasti hain sab se baat karti hain..ek bar bhi apna dukh zahir nahi karti par hum jante hain unke zakhm toh abhi bhi taaze hain...(she said sadly looking at Haseena who was engrossed in a file.)Anubhav sir ne bohut galat kiya unke saath..bohut..(Ks was listening to their conversation..she was upset for her Maddam sir and sad for her brother who was innocent but has become the villain in everyone's eyes...She was guilty for not telling Haseena the truth.)
----------------------------
Precap: Anuseena meet each other again.
----------------------------
Haseena is shattered.What will be her reaction when she will meet him again?
-----------------------------
Do vote and comment if you like the chapter.
Thank You.

ANUSEENA-I See My Future In Your Eyes✓जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें