3

taehyung POV:

a meeting with ms. kim. atmosphere is awkward , is she gonna already fire?

" why do you think i should keep you as my assistant?" she said straight looking to my eyes.

" i work hard because nothing is important for me than my job now" i said confidently.

" why is it so important to you?" she said keeping that intense look.

" my grandpa is admitted in hospital and i need to pay for his treatment, also im sorry im late today it was the traffic, it won't happen again ms kim" i said apologizing , i bowed my head.

" you got the job " she said and went back on checking files.

" what ??! really?" i said happily.

" do i need to repeat it?" she said

" no , i promise i work hard."

.

.

.

.

.

after 1 week.

jisoo POV:

as i was working , taehyung came in.

he is working for 1 week and that would be longest any assistant worked for me. i guess he is really loyal to his work.

" ms kim there is meeting mr kim ceo of I.N.U company"

" who is that i never heard of him before" i said confused because i never worked with that company before.

"that meeting is about starting project with them and its really important" he said

" i guess i go then we will see if they are capable of working with my company" i said

" ok miss kim i inform them that  meeting is finalized " he said.

.

.

.

.

at meeting venue.

me , taehyung and other staff is waiting for mr kim to come.

the door opened and he came in.

it's suho???!  if there is no one else here i would reject work with him in instant but i have to be professional.

suho came towards me with a smirk on his face.

" miss  kim im suho , ceo of  I.N.U company." he said giving his hand for a hand shake.

i handshake with him , then he came closer to my ear. " long time no see jisoo" he whispered to my ear and went to seat at table.

i seriously want to punch him in the face.