Winter and Yasha!

Winter walked in through the front door, throwing her bags on the couch. She whistled, and a pretty brunette came into the room. With a single hand signal, the brunette started stripping, leaving her standing naked in front of Winter. Another hand signal, and she followed Winter into the bedroom on all fours. She had taken out a variety of different toys and lay them on the bed, awaiting to be used.

"On the bed now, slut," She commanded Yasha, who complied immediately. Winter took out some rope, tying each limb to a separate bedpost, and then slid a blindfold over her eyes. She started by teasing, using a fingernail to trace patterns onto Yasha's stomach and around her boobs, scratching the skin slightly. Yasha shivered under the touches, her body getting excited for what's to come next.

"Aww, the little cum slut is already getting excited for her Mistress, that's cute," Winter teased, grabbing a ball gag with one hand as she continued tracing patterns. She fixed the ball gag into Yasha's mouth, making it impossible for her to speak.

"Mmmm," she mumbled through the gag excitedly. Winter grabbed a feather duster, switching from light scratching to tickling with the duster. Yasha bucked a little against her restraints, struggling against her gag as she tried to laugh.

"Nuh uh," Winter corrected her, not allowing her to laugh as she tickled harder. Yasha squirmed as Winter tickled, and this went on for a few minutes, Yasha getting more excited with every second. Finally, Winter decided to stop teasing. She put down the feather duster and got another thing off the bed, making Yasha a bit nervous as she had no idea what was to come. She heard the buzzing before she felt it against her clit, the vibrator on and pressed against her. Already hard, Yasha started heating up, her body already wanting to orgasm.

"Nrrghh," she grunted through her gag.

"Did I say you could cum yet?" Winter asked, pushing the vibrator into her pussy. Yasha shook her head a little bit, ashamed of even thinking of trying at this point. "Good, don't cum until I say you can, you dirty whore," she continued to slowly push in the vibrator, pausing when she hit the g-spot, "I bet that feels good, doesn't it, you're such a little slut," she degraded, making Yasha squirm from the discomfort of holding in the cum.

The vibrator was fully in at this point, and Winter used her thumb to rub on her hard clit, stimulating her even more. "You can cum, once," she said sternly. Yasha exhaled in relief as she came, the white fluid coating the bed and Winter's hand. "Good girl, cumming for her Mistress on command, I'm so proud of you," she praised, but she didn't stop. She rubbed faster, allowing the vibrator to work on its own. Yasha groaned again, squirming for a few minutes before her Mistress allowed her to cum again.

"You can cum now without asking, in fact I want you to cum as much as you can possibly cum for the rest of this session," Winter said, her voice sickly sweet as she continued to stimulate the poor little submissive, actively now wriggling around as she came again and again from Winter's hand. After not very long, a large amount of cum coated the bedsheets, floor, and Winter's hand, but that didn't stop her. She still rubbed on Yasha's clit, slowly taking out the vibrator but quickly replacing it with a few fingers, continuing what she had started but on a deeper and more personal level.

"Oahhh," Yasha moaned through her gag in pleasure at first, but soon enough less so pleasure and more a type of pain, her body now struggling to produce cum, but Winter wouldn't let up. Her body was sore now, not used to producing so much cum as it had that night, and she gave up, lying motionlessly on the bed. Finally, Winter took her fingers out and licked them off, cleaning her hand before undoing the gag and taking off the blindfold, and then untying the restraints.

"That's my good little slut," Winter smiled at Yasha, who was still taking time to process what had happened, "Please do clean up this mess on the floor," she pointed at the mess of cum spread across the floor, slightly tracked around from the bottoms of Winter's heels. Yasha slowly sat up and crawled off the bed, on her hands and knees to lick the cum up off the floor.

As Yasha went to work, Winter took off the bed sheets, putting them in the laundry machine to get them cleaned, and remade the bed. By the time she was done, Yasha was sitting on the floor, done cleaning. "Let's go have a shower together, hm?" Winter got undressed, before helping up Yasha, whose legs were shaky.

"C-can we do a b-bath i-instead?" she stuttered, still trying to overcome the overstimulation.

"Of course my sweet," Winter walked her slowly to the bathroom, running the water in the tub with some bubble stuff. She helped Yasha in before sliding in behind her, allowing Yasha to rest her head upon Winter's chest. As she lay there, Winter used a bar of soap to clean the both of their bodies, being gentle with the trembling mess in front of her.

A while later, Winter drained the tub and quickly rinsed both of them, making sure neither of them were soapy, before helping Yasha out of the tub. After toweling her dry, she rubbed some lotion onto Yasha's legs, and then her own, before leading the submissive into the bedroom and onto the clean bed, helping her under the covers. They lay there cuddling until they both fell asleep.