chapter 1 edited

Ah...

I woke up.

By the way the sun is glaringly hot. And so is everything around me.

I feel like I'm in middle of a desert with the bright sun above me while laying on hot sand.

I clenched my fists onto the ground and I felt like clenching sand. I brought it in front of me.

Ah.

The sand flowing through the cracks of my fingers and down to my chest.

Ahh....

"Aaaahhhhh!!" I screamed in horror and sat up to look around.

"AAAaaaaAaahHhhh!!!"

Where am I?!

12 HOURS AGO

I sighed, it's morning now. Just finishing baking the last batch of flower shaped meringue that takes at least two hours to slowly bake each batches, mind you that and to be sent along with the cheesecake flavored ice cream cake to my best friend as to his request and there's still some more to make.

Today's the sixth anniversary of him and his girlfriend.

I still can't believe that sneaky little fucker made me to do all this while he enjoy his time hanging out with his girlfriend.

This better be worth my time, I wasted a lot of my time AND my own resources for this. Not only do I have to bake for him, I also have to find a suitable place to set up their date, hire people do decorate the said place, buy some expensive wine and food but this time, much more extravagant than the last time for the SIXTH time because his girl might think that he's starting to lose interest on her!

By the next day I better hear that they're engaged or I'll seriously come knock down his door and beat him up then ask for refund of my hard work.

Like, for fuck's sake, this is already the SIXTH time that I prepared everything just for him so he can finally propose to her yet the last five times was him chickening out in the last minutes!

I mean, he do pay me back but still..

I wasted my damn time for nothing again and again! True that it made the girl happy but not me! I'm not happy! I wasted my time for him for nothing with no results!

I look at the wrist watch. It's 7:59 in the morning.

I really want to start my workout routine first before continuing but I can't.

After this, I'm making that faggot do the workout with me and if doesn't want to I'll just beat him up in front of his girl again.

Anyway their date starts at 9:30am, right now they're in the beach resort and, I dunno, probably making out again somewhere no one can see. Then by 11:30am go to where the real event starts, he'll take her to a fancy cabin I rented that I set up for them outside the city near a beautiful river and their foods and drinks prepared.

They're gonna stay there overnight and he wanted me to bake some of her favorite desserts and have it delivered by me by 7pm sharp.

I sighed once again, preparing the ingredients in advance for fruit cobblers, french macarons, cherry pie, cinnamon rolls and honey muffins.

Man, they're both such a glutton, no wonder why they're both well suited for each other.

It's almost 5pm when I finished everything. Damn it, I want to get a wink of sleep but looks like I can't.