Prologue

"Why did you Activated  my powers ? What was the need to do that ? If there were powers in my body  couldn't you have just let the powers remain unactivated. You ruined my whole life after doing this " Boy said while shouting at the girl.

"This your destiny, The motive of your life is to accept the powers and your responsibility. And if you have the powers they can't remain unactivated. If not today then someday  your powers would have been activated. " She said while explaining him calmly

"WHO ARE YOU TO DECIDE THE MOTIVE OF MY LIFE ? WHO ARE YOU ? WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ME ? DO YOU KNOW THAT MY PARENTS DIED BECAUSE OF YOUR BLOODY MAGIC POWERS ? YOU KNEW  THAT I HATED MAGICIANS AND MAGICAL POWERS, THEN WHY DID YOU DO THIS ? I THOUGHT THAT YOU ARE MY FRIEND MY WELL - WISHER BUT YOU ARE A CURSE.  JUST GO ! , GET  OUT OF MY LIFE AND NEVER SHOW ME  YOUR FACE AGAIN. " He said  angrily  and his  every word breaking her heart into millions pieces.

"Okay As you wish, but today you are saying this in delusion but when you will come out of this delusion, then you will regret every word you said to me" She left with teary eyes and her hurting heart.

TBC

This is our new story and our first every collab.
Tell your reviews on the story line and on the prologue.

💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟💟

Chapter Credits goes to FanficsXAndria And RainbowRoses21

- Yours Andria and Sharvari