Five

Guys, I am down a dark hole of listening to MrSuicideSheep on youtube. They upload music that they find that is good and I have been listening to them for a couple of weeks now.

***

You, Loki, Bucky, Wanda and Pietro waited in the compound for Nick Fury.

He wasn't going to be happy to see you.

It has been a couple of hours since you told the Avengers about what you have seen and they finally got in touch with Fury. You already sent your vision to Thor about what would happen.

Including Loki dying.

Soon Thor walks up to you. You were at the head of the table.

"How do I not know you will go back on your word and kill all of us?"Thor asked.

"Thor, I saw Loki die because of the plan I made. Do you think I would risk losing him again?" You asked him. "I need to change the future. Even if it messes up the timeline."

"Timeline?" Thor asked.

"There's a lot you don't know Thor. And hopefully, you stay that way," You say. Soon you heard footsteps and Thor left your side. Loki walks up to you and holds your hand. Everyone else was sitting down except for Thor and Bucky.

Nick enters the compound to see you and Loki at the front.

"Before you say anything, please listen," Thor says.

"What are you doing here?" Nick asked.

"To save your planet," You say. "Please sit Nick."

"I will do no such thing," Nick says.

"Sit," Loki growls. Nick looks at Loki and you could tell there was a little fear in his eye.

"I saw something," You say as Nick takes a seat away from you and Loki. "It was a big purple monster. A titan as my father would call them. His name is Thanos. In my vision, he tries to destroy Midgard."

"What are titans?" Clint asked. You rolled your eyes.

Not at the stupid question.

But you would have to go through this shit again.

"Do you not read anything? Or look up anything on your pathetic technology?" You asked. They all just give you blank stares.

"Mortals," You mumbled. Loki smiles. "The Titans were a race of beings from a planet Titan. A long while ago their planet was crippled by overpopulation." You held out your hand and showed pictures of the planet Titan and the overpopulation. "Eventually causing a societal cataclysm that rendered the species functionally extinct." I swipe the picture and showed them what happen. "Leaving only Thanos as their only survivor."

"Titans are much larger than you mortals, and their physical constitution is strong enough to wield the Infinity Stones without strain," Loki says as you showed how large Titans were. "They can easily overpower and severely injure the strongest beings such as Hulk, Thor, and Y/N." You show a picture of what Thanos was like towards The Hulk, myself and Thor.