Morning Kitchen Sex Turns Into Baby Making (SMUT)

This story contains: intercourse, unprotected sex, fluff

{ dad!harry - youngdad!harry - husband!harry - soft!harry - three children }

word count: 2060

Fyi- young Harry doesn't = fetus Harry. it means older Harry that is cleanly shaven and looks younger. but older as in mid twenties not middle aged.

In the middle of having sex in your kitchen while your kids are still asleep, you tell Harry to put another baby inside you.

As you roll over in bed, you can feel the coldness of empty sheets. You slowly blink your eyes open and realize Harry has left the bed. Your best bet is that he's either out for a morning run or drinking coffee in the kitchen, being the earlier riser he is. But when you flip the covers back and slip on your robe over your silk pajama nightgown, you're hit with the smell of fresh coffee and you know exactly where Harry is.

You quietly make your way down the stairs in hopes of not waking up your sleeping babies (ages 6 to 2) and go directly to the kitchen for some peaceful quiet time with your husband. When you arrive in the kitchen, you see Harry leaning over the counter top with his phone in one hand and a coffee cup in the other. He's only wearing the boxers he slept in last night, which gives you a perfect view of his muscular back that you sometimes love to dig your nails into when being intimate under the sheets. And because Harry is faced away from you and zoned into whatever he's looking at on his screen, he doesn't see or hear when you come padding into the kitchen.

You take a few steps forward until you're right up behind his hunched body and in a swift move, wrap your arms around his warm back. The action scares Harry and he lets out a scream, "Fuckin shit!"

"Didn't mean to scare you. Just wanted a morning cuddle but you were gone and I came to find you s'all." you mutter with your cheek pressed into his back.

Harry sets down his cup of black coffee and phone before turning around and wrapping his arms around your body as well. This in turn makes your arms go around him from front to back with your face pressed in his tattooed chest. The both of you sway back and forth in the middle of the kitchen, arms wrapped around each other and enjoying the silence you rarely get from being parents to fairly young kids.

When the silence is broken, it's you saying, "This is nice. You and I, holding each other in the kitchen at 6:00 am on a Saturday morning. Babies are still asleep. It's peaceful."

Harry lifts his head from your shoulder to look at your content face and with a cheeky grin, he whispers, "Yeah? Well I know what would be even better than just this though. You know, while the kids are still asleep."

As soon as Harry says "while the kids are still asleep", you know exactly what he's implying. As a young married couple with several small children, you take every opportunity of being alone to your advantage. You being twenty-four and Harry being twenty-six, you both still have raging sex drives and the amount of times you've been left unsatisfied from little cockblockers, you'd take just about any chance to have sex with him.

Without being shy, you spit out in a joking tone, fully knowing he wasn't joking, "So what? You want to fuck me in the kitchen while the kids are still asleep?"

"Well.... I wouldn't say fucking per-say. More like casual morning sex with my beautiful wife but in the kitchen and it doesn't have to be rough or fast or anything. We have," Harry peers over to the stove's clock to catch the current time, "about an hour before the babies usually start waking up. Just want to enjoy some intimacy with you without feeling rushed. And it's too early for fucking. Don't have that kind of energy."