The Block Game- 0a

There stood a small flame, facing off a gold coin in a giant square. In three of the corners of the square, smaller squares were dug in the square.

A silver coin stood on the side, timing the two. "50 seconds left!" He yelled, provoking the two to hasten their past.

Rule one: two players are allowed in each game. One being named offense and the other defense.

The flame dove for a small rock near the middle of the square.

Rule 2: a square must be drawn, with enough room for alot of running.

The flame threw it at the coin, the coin easily caught it. Shocking  the silver nickel.

Rule 3: the offense must draw a square in each corner of the square to win the game. The defense must do anything to stop them.

The flame dove at the coin, trying to get past him so he could get to the last corner.

Rule 4: All violence allowed.

The flame used his knee to hit the coin in the mouth, loosening  his tooth. As the flame ran, the coin fell back.

"And Firey wins again. What a surprise." The silver coin snarls.

"Oh shut it with the sarcasm Nickel, make fun of Coiny, not me!"

The three laughed as the bell rung. Prompting them to return to their class.

The memory flew across Fireys mind....10 years ago. He was so happy and childish. Where did his life go wrong?