Clean Slate?

Let me start off by saying: WELCOME TO BOOK 2! I personally like this one better, because shit gets real...multiple times. So be somewhat patient.

I would really like to see some comments so I know what you guuys think about the book(s) cuz that will help me when editing them. :)

So here is part one of What Happens When... You Go To L.A.

Enjoy...XD

PS. I had to edit somethigs because I didn't like them, so sorry if it may not make too much sense...it was written originally in July 2012

_____________________________________________________________________

5 Days Later

*Ali's POV*

Katie is living with Jackson now, here in L.A. I don't even know how she pulled that off, but she did. And now I'm here in L.A. too. Can't wait to see what happens...

__________________________________________________________________

*Airport*

Kendall: Hey! *hugs her*

Ali: Hi!

Kendall: Where's Cody?

Ali: He'll be at your house in a few hours. He had some other stuff to take care of.

Kendall: Mkay.

Ali: Oh and my mom can't find out that Cody is staying with you too. She'd throw a bitch fit. Even though she doesn't care about me anyways.

Kendall: Eh, it's all good.

Ali: Speaking of relationships, you still with KP?

Kendall: Eh...

- At his house Coulple days later-

Ali: Is something up? You rarely have nothing to say...

Kendall: No, nothing at all....

Ali: Spill it.

Kendall: KP cheated on me with her ex.... And now I think I'm gonna shoot for Liz Gillies. Ya know, stay withing the Nickelodeon family .

Ali: Ddduuuuuddddeeee.....which part are you upset about? The fact she cheated, or that you practically already have another girlfriend? When did this happen?

Kendall: This morning.

Ali: That sucks. Are you actually that upset?

Kendall: Not really.

Ali: Do you even like Liz? Or are you just going out with her to get back at KP

Kendall: No I like her...

Ali: I Just find it hard to believe that you're over her so fast. Because you're the one who thought your first date when you had sex, was soooo amazing. Unless you just used her...

*Ali's POV*

I'm just in a really bad mood today. Have you ever gotten in one of those moods where you just wanna punch someone in the face at any little thing they say? Yeah that's me right now. And I have a feeling it's gonna get me in some trouble...

______________________________________________________________

Kendall: Aha. Ha. Ha. Aha.