CHAPTER1

It was a long day when I finally returned home, I flopped myself on my bed just to get up and go make dinner for myself. I lived alone and it's always been that way, I grew up without parents or siblings. After dinner I went back to my room and changed for bed, not long after that I fell asleep.

I woke up that morning feeling tired, I got ready for work and headed to the coffee shop I've been going to for 3 years, even though I lived in New York this coffee shop wasn't usually busy. I stepped inside the shop and was greeted by Katie as always. I greeter her back and sat at a table grabbing out my laptop as I still had 2 hours before work.

As I was working I felt a presence near where I was sitting, "welcome miss, what would you like today" "oh umm just the usual" I said as I heard a strange response, "Umm I'm sorry miss I don't know what you usually order"

I looked up. And I regretted it.

I looked in his dark blue eyes. I shivered. I stared for about 30 seconds before he snapped I front of my face. "Umm excuse me miss, what is your usual?" He said making me look at my laptop and back to him. "Oh right I'll have a plain black coffee with a chocolate Croissant please" he smiled. Coming right up.

"Thank you" I said as he nodded and went back to get my order. I put my focus back on my work when Katie came over and spoke. "I saw that you met the new boy" what was she talking about? "What new boy?" "The boy they just took your order stupid" I mouthed an "oh" "he's pretty cute don't ya think?" She asked and caught me off guard "I- I don't know" I stuttered not knowing why.

In the next few minutes the new boy came back with my plain coffee and my chocolate croissant. "Thank you" I said and took a sip of what I had in my hand. "Your welcome" He spoke after me. "What's your name?" "Luke" he said back.

This is going to be one hell of a ride.