I need you

Chapter 1 (smut warning)
Hi my name is jughead jones I recently broke up with Tabitha Tate because she wasn't treating me right and things didn't feel as I thought they would....after we broke up I started thinking about my past and...Betty, I had more hallucinations of her and realized I was still in love with her......she felt like my....soulmate I wasn't sure how to Approach her to tell her that I loved her...should I just kiss her and hope she loves me back or should I confess my feelings and say everything to her....So I just went to her house...and hoped I would just do or say something....Alice answers the door and says Betty is upstairs,I walk upstairs and knock softly on Bettys door..."who is it" she says "it's me jughead" "oh hey jug what's up?" She was wearing her plad pjs with a white t-shirt,"I uh wanted to talk"
I sat down at the end of her bed,"sit" I said
"Yeah?".....I looked into her eyes....so pure and gorgeous "so I uh..." "what??"
..................(lil pause)
I kissed her on the lips......she pulled back -oh no did I do something wrong...shit-"jug....what about Tabitha" "oh no  we broke up yesterday Betty it's fine" "oh...sorry" "no no no don't apologize" we stared at each other.......then we slammed our lips into each other....I cupped her face with my hands...and we let go...
"Jug..." "what?" "I'm so glad you did that"...."really?" "Mhm....I didn't realize how much I missed you" "oh Betty I missed you so much more.....I've never stopped thinking about you"
A tear fell down her check and I wiped it away
"I still love you"........"I still love you too jug"
"Good" I kissed her on the cheek...
"Wanna stay the night my mom won't mind?"
"Sure"  she layed under the covers..."come on" I cuddled up next to her
"So Betty what have you been up to the past 7 years"
"To be honest jughead absolutely nothing but being a FBI agent and being miserable..."
"Same but except with writers block"
"Aw you still have that?"
"Yeah but I think I might know what to write about now".....she smiled
"What about your family have you talked to them?"
"No not really they kinda abandoned me after high school I texted them but not often..."
"Sorry jug...you don't deserve that"
"Ya...it's okay"
"Betty?"
"Yeah?"
"I...I need you"
Her eyes widened...and she slammed her lips into mine and got on top of me
She kissed down my neck leaving hickeys,she took of my shirt as I took hers of...."mmm" she started to take of my belt and unzip my pants "betts"
She pulled it out and slid it into her
She groans "fuck"
"Does that feel good?"
"Mhm"
I thrust in and out in and out as she send me little groans and moans telling me that it felt good
I Kissed her and slid my tongue into  her mouth as we made out and as she grinded on me...
"Mmmm faster juggy" I moved fast and quicker as the bed shaked and made squeaking noises 
"Betty...oh...yeah" 
"Oh!" "I'm gonna..."
"Shhh you can do it"
She yelled my name as we both reached our climax
"OH JUGHEAD YES BABY!"
We both let go
"Fuck jug that was....amazing"
"Yeah it was"
She got off of me and cuddled up next to me and I kissed her on the forehead
"Oh I'm so glad I'm with you Betty cooper"
"Yeah I'm glad too"
"So what are we?"
"Well what about girlfriend and boyfriend??"
"Yes of course Betty...it only took about 7 years"
She giggled that adorable fucking giggle
"Stop I love your giggle"
"Stop your to sweet"
"Mhm"
5 minutes later she was out like a light fast asleep.....in my arms.....my goal is succeeded!!