pete1

it was like anyb other morning.......... luke wookie woke up next to peteg. "GOOD MORNING PETEG MY BELOVED 😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊" peteg opened his large ocean blue eyes that took up half of his fucking head and looked at luka luka night fever. "GOOD MORNING POOKIE BEAR 😍😍😍😍" peteg said. then!!! out of nowhere!!!!! peteg started coughing a lot!!! "OH NO PETEG MY HUBBIE WUBBIE WHATS WRONGGG 🥺🥺🥺🥺😩😩🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🤬😰😰😰😰😰😰😰🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺😨😨😨" luka the vocaloid creamed in fear. then blood came out of the handsome gulf ball. peteg was coughing up blood everywhere!!!! then he fucking died. "PETEGGGGGGGGGGGGG NOOOOOOOOOOO 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭🤯😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭" they screamed in agony.. lucas quickly grabbed his precious emily kin pride flag. they knew what they had to do. they raced up to the rooftop...... they got to the roof and looked out at the city. they tied the emily kin pride flag around there neck while softly singing "caus..e... you are the piece of me....." tears fell from their ocean blue eyes "i wish i didn't neeeed....." "chasing relentlessly......." "STILL FIGJT AND I DONT KNOW WHYYYYYY" then they jumped. suddenly peteg was on the rooftop!!! "LUKA LUKA NIGHT FEVER NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO 😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩😩" peeg jumped after his furry lover. and they both fucking died until the emily kinness in them revived eachother.