A weird start to a weird story

(This story is gonna be ass but warning!
Includes: kidnapping, drugging, blood, murder, and forced dating!)

You're pov

It was a day like any other as you walked to school. You are in the hallway as you notice someone looking at you. She had red hair, pink eyes, rosy cheeks, and pretty ears. She was just staring at you, you look up at her and chuckle. "Oh hello there," you say shyly. "Oh sorry for staring! I'm tigerus" she chuckles. You smile and go on with your day. You walk to your locker as you see her follow you from the corner of your eye. You whip your head around and see her at her locker, getting her stuff. You sigh and you feel a tap on your back? "Eh?" you say as you snap your head around. "sorry for pestering you but I was wondering if I can get your name and number?" you look at her confused and mutter "what are you? The police?" You look her in the eyes. She giggles "no silly just want a friend to talk to. Maybe we can get a drink later?". You stare at her. "I guess so" you grab a paper from your locker and write your number on it. You give the paper to her as you grab your stuff and walk to your first period.

Time skip

You go to your last class. You get a text from the girl with the red hair. You totally forgot you were going to drink with you.

(text conversation)
Redhead: hi!
You: oh hello
Redhead: *sends the address to bar* wanna go there?
You: sure I don't care
Redhead: haha wanna go at 3?
You: Sure that's fine
(text conversation over)

You start getting ready and go to eat something before you go since it was 2. You grab some money and walk outside to see her driving by. You think to yourself "I didn't give her my address" you look at her car as she waves at you. "Hi get in!". You get in the car and you put your phone down. She begins driving.

Time skip

You get to the bar and you walk in, smelling alcohol and sweat. You sit on a chair and order your YF/D (your favorite drink) and Tigerus sits down and orders a lemon Margarita. You look at her as she chuckles softly. You look at the show and smile. You turn back around and see your drink is on a coaster next to a tigerus. You take a sip and go back to watching the show that was being played at the bar. After you are done drinking with her you end up getting a bit woozy.

Everything went black.

You wake up tied up to a chair and gagged via and t-shirt. You look around to see tigerus standing with a bat in front of you. "Hi, sweetie pie!" she chuckled in a somewhat psychotic way. You feel the bat gently rub your ankle as she smiles. "This is gonna hurt" she laughs. She takes a swing at your legs and you hear a crack, you start screaming and crying as you felt the most terrible pain of your legs breaking. You try to kick but you can't feel your legs and tigerus takes the gag out. She force kisses you with your tongue, as you tear up as you are scared of what she's gonna do next. Tigerus rubs your inner thigh and smiles. "I can cut you a deal you date me or I kill you now," she said. You begin shaking and crying. She cups your cheeks with her hand and rubs the tears off with her thumb. "Baby calm down, just pick," she said softly. You cry harder knowing she wasn't joking about killing you. You wiggle around trying to escape but she grabs your arm and gently kisses your forehead. You mutter your answer and she looks at you. "I-I'll date y-you," you say holding back tears. She jumps for joy. "Great great!" She says excitedly. "H-how did I get here?" You ask coughing on tears. You looks at you. "Adderall and other medication always put my dates to sleep!" She said proudly. You look confused. "There's more people?" You ask. "Yeah but all of them were mean so I had to kill them off," she said whining. She walks over to you and grabs a pair of handcuffs. She unties the ropes and as she's doing that you try and run out of the chair only to remember... your legs...there broken. You collapse and break your nose on how hard you fell. You scream in pain and you lay on the ground, bloody nose, crying, and waiting for her to kill you. She picks you up and rubs your nose. "Are you ok baby?" she rubs the blood of your nose on her shirt and licks some off her finger. You try to hit her off you but fail. "Come on sweetie let's go eat something!" She carries you upstairs and sits you on a chair again. She handcuffs an arm to the chair and keeps one out as she takes the key and puts it in her pocket. She cooks dinner and sets it on the table. She smiles and gives you a fork, a plastic one at that. "Eat up!" she said as she walked out of the room. She comes back into the room in a short dress and sits on your lap. She smiles as she goes to kiss you. "Your mine baby and I won't let anyone hurt you!" you smiles and chuckles.

You're stuck...

With her...
Forever...