One

Xiao zhan took xie yun, to hospital trauma center. He waited outside while the nurses tended to the patient.
"Sir are you related to the patient? We need the relative to fill in the hospital form, for uploading the information online".

"Um.....i umm yeah....i am his friend from university but I don't know about his family or anything".

"Sir, we need to inform his family. This might be a gang fight, or some thugs who beat him up, so we need to inform the police".

"Please, just treat him. There wasn't any involvement of thugs or something. He was drunk actually at the party hosted by the university seniors and while going back to his room, he just slipped from stairs and landed at bottom of them. That's why he is like this".

"Ohh are you sure. It really unbelievable. These days you kids waste your precious time in drinking and partying while your parents spend thousands on your studies. Anyway fill this form with the accurate information whatever you know. The patient once regain his consciousness can go back".

"Thank you thank you. I will fill it up immediately".
  Xiao zhan, who wasn't sure why he decided to help this stranger, felt like he was obligated to help him. He wasn't sure, who he was. If he was really a thug or belonged to some gang. But he really wished he didn't. He was orphan and he wasn't really planning to get involved with any of this crap. He read the form and whatever info he could make up he filled it up.

Xiao zhan handed the form to the nurse, and went near the newly named, wang yibo, who xiao zhan named in the form. He sat near him and observed him closely.
"Why are you looking like this. You nearly looked dead when i saw you. If not for your whisper i might have thought you were dead. But who are you. What were you doing there? Why do i feel obligated to help you, to save you. There's a pull which dragged me near you when i saw you at the beach, beaten to pulp barely alive".

'He looks so handsome and decent. But what's with his clothes. They look like from ancient era. Is he from film industry. Or is he from drama. He looks really nice if not for these bruises. I wonder what really happened to him. Did he get beaten up by his fellow dramatist or was he involved with some thugs'.

Waiting for him to wake he didn't notice when he slept off.

Wang yibo aka xie yun was waking up slowly Machines started beeping rapidly, when they noticed the change in waves of EEG and heart beat.
Immediately the alarm went off, jerking xiao zhan awake who was sleeping with his head down. The area was filled with nurses and attending doctor. They observed the machines and chart of wang yibo.
Slowly, wang Yibo opened his eyes and looked around trying to make out the location he was in. His eyes met with nurses doctor, a young looking boy, short hair unlike him, clothes looking weird, and face expression was really funny. He looked at doctors who were wiating for him to utter anything. When they saw that he wasn't interacting they decided to ask themselves.

"Sir, how do you feel? Can you see us? Can you hear us?"

Wang yibo tried speaking but his throat was sore and dry. He asked for water and the nurse fed him.
"Where am I? What is this place?"

"Sir, you are at the hospital. You were in serious accident. I advice you not to consume alcohol to this extent. You almost lost your life".

Xie yun was confused as hell. He was wondering if the spell didn't work out and he was dead already. Was he in exile or on hell. Well it didn't look like hell but still it was not familiar either.

"A.....Am I Dead?".

"No sir, but barely survived. You had almost stopped breathing when you were admitted here? At first we thought this is a police case but then, this young man here, explained how you were dead drunk and had an accident".

"Police, drunk, accident... what is all that?"

Doctor's were shocked when they saw the look on the face of young man. He looked like a clueless child who was just born into this world and had no knowledge. They concluded that the boy had hit his head hard and was currently dealing with amnesia. They checked all his charts and told him to rest. They called the young man accompanying him outside to discuss his case.

"I think, he might have hit his head hard during the accident. What we are assuming is that he might have acquired temporary amnesia or permanent we cannot be sure of it. But he has it that's for sure. Now we can't do anything here for him, so we will be discharging him tomorrow morning but you can come in to get him checked if he recovers".

Xiao zhan was in trance. He couldn't stop thinking if he made a mistake by saving this man. He didn't know him. For all he knew, he could be serial killer or terrorists acting to have amnesia. What if he holds him captive. Or kills him. He was taking in options of dumping him here and run away but somehow he found himself signing on his discharging papers and signing as a guardian.

Xie yun was discharged and followed the man who took him to this weird place. If he has really crossed over after death, then this man must be an angel who is guiding him or if he really time-travelled like he was told, he needs to know in which era he is and why is everyone's dresses so different. He needs to mix up before, finding the witch who will break the curse for him.

Hii readers.......

I am doing much better now, though haven't fully healed, but much better.

So this is new chapter of always a witch.
Support it just like my other books don't forget to vote and comment.

Looking forward to this new journey

Your lovely author
shya_9812
😘😘😘😘