the entrance exam

Miranda woke up and took a shower and did her hair and wore this

{outfit}

{shoes}

{hairstyle}

{hairstyle}

then you went down stairs and luke gave you breakfast and then you went with your father to the beach and saw the whole beach cleaned and izuku on top of the trash bag yelling he did it then he came down and hugged you and your father glared at hi...

then you went down stairs and luke gave you breakfast and then you went with your father to the beach and saw the whole beach cleaned and izuku on top of the trash bag yelling he did it then he came down and hugged you and your father glared at him and he let go and said this.

all might: well done young Midoriya ,now it is time for you to inherit one for all.

izuku: i am ready.

then you started laughing and they both looked at you and you stopped and holded up a picture of izuku crying then your father said this.

all might: this was you when you had  a weak body{then you pulled out the second picture}that is you and your new body.

Miranda:now for the inherit part {started laughing}

izuku:mira , are you ok

Miranda: yes izu,i am fine just listen to dad so you can inherit his quirk.

allmight: ok to inherit my quirk you have to eat this{pulled out his hair}

then you started laughing more and izuku looked confused then all might sighed and then you stopped laughing and went up to them and said this.

Miranda: to inherit the quirk, you have to have his DNA.

izuku: there is no other way.

then you shook your head as a no and then you father kept yelling eat to izuku and people were starring so you turned invisible and then they stopped and left and you turned visible and izuku ate the hair and you hugged your father and walked him to the entrance exam. and then you felt a strong hands at your waist and you turned around to see bakugo.

bakugo: i am sorry , for what i said teddy bear.

Miranda: fine i forgive you kit kat.

he blushed and izuku just watched with anger and jealousy and then he let go and walked up the stairs and glared at izuku and went inside.

izuku: wait mira ,your not going.

miranda: no i don,t have to take the test's so i will see you later izu.

then he looked sad but nodded and went in side and them the exam started and izuku only got one and was sad till he saw you outside the gates and gave him a hug earning lots of glares from boys then you walked home together and after a week the results  came and you went to izuku house and inko opened it for for you and gave her a hug and she hugged back then she gave you the letter and you went in izuku room and opened it together and watched the hologram of your dad and izuku was crying tear of joy and you hugged him and he hugged back then you went home  and went to sleep