────── 02.

𝗪𝗘'𝗥𝗘 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗬𝗢𝗨

𝗪𝗘'𝗥𝗘 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘 𝗙𝗢𝗥 𝗬𝗢𝗨.

"...WHY AM I still awake?" You sighed as you turned around for what seemed like the thousandth time since the night began.
No matter how hard you tried - reading a boring book, counting sheep to a hundred, nothing helped. You were still as awake as you were when you went to bed, now almost 3 hours ago.

You let out a frustrated growl as you buried your head in your pillow, mentally blaming your brain. Was it too much to ask for, a good full night's restful sleep to be in your best shape for tomorrow's match?
Tomorrow, you wanted to be on the field scoring goals with your team, but for that, you already had to manage to fall asleep. And obviously, it was off to a bad start.

But deep down, you knew very well why you couldn't sleep.

Because of the stress.

You dreaded the game so dreadfully that your heart raced as soon as you thought about it. It was a mixture of apprehension and excitement - you wanted to be tomorrow, and at the same time you didn't want tomorrow to come.

The show of strength of Clario, the captain of the Spanish team, had proved to you that the players of the teams of the other countries had an excellent level, and you were not sure to be up to it. Not to mention your duel with the mysterious little boy last night. Despite the fact that there were several of you, he had beaten you all before disappearing as mysteriously as when he arrived.

What if you messed up? What if you miss your passes, and because of that your team loses? All of Japan was counting on you, and this thought filled you with pride but also terrified you. You were so scared...

"...Fuck." You mumbled, straightening up in bed. You turned your eyes to your alarm clock that was lying on your nightstand.

ᨒ ❝𝟭.𝟰𝟳 𝗮.𝗺❞

You sighed and you decided, on a whim, to go up on the roof to look at the stars. It would let you relax, and maybe you could finally fall asleep.