15. SoRaj discover Ishqaan

For a moment after their passionate liplock,  both Ishqi and Ahaan felt a tinge of awkwardness. She blushed and dug her face in his chest. 

Ahaan embraced her softly and tried to make her comfortable. They were both soaking in the reality of this moment that they never thought was possible.

Ahaan (blushing himself) said teasingly: Achcha, toh Ms. Risky Ishqi sharmaati bhi hai

Ishqi (faking grumpy): Haww, aapko kya lagta hai mai besharam hoon....

Ahaan: Nahi nahi, mera woh matlab nahi tha..  Maine isse pehle kabhi kisiko..... I mean... 
He left it incomplete, unable to find a substitute word for a smooch... 

Ishqi: Toh maine kaunsa pachattar ladko ko kiss kiya hai..  Aap pehle hai, aur "one and only" rahenge... Waise aaj aapka ye side dekh ke lagta nahi hai ke aap wahi unromantic naam teen banda mean hai..

Ahaan: Unromantic?  Abhi bataun .... and he playfully pulled her closer and rubbed his nose near her neck. Then suddenly,  he straightened up,  as if to say something important. 

Ahaan: Waise agar ye Rhea ka opinion hai toh theek hi kaha usne... Uske saath mai bilkul boring aur unromantic hi tha.. Hum saath hoke bhi saath nahi thay..  Aur by the way, aaj finally maine ussey confess kar dia ke mai uske liye kuch feel nahi karta... 

Ishqi: Aurrrrrr... 

Ahaan: Aurrr...Yahi.. Ke.. Pyar Mai kisi aur se karta hoon... 

Ishqi: Kisse... 

Ahaan: As if tumhe pata nahi hai

Ishqi: Bataiye na, kisse? 

Ahaan tucked her few wavy strands of hair behind her ear and softly whispered, 

TUMSE..!!!!

Ishqi closed her eyes to savour the moment and was suddenly jolted from a light knock on her door followed by someone calling out Ishqiiiiiii...

Sonuuuu... Both Ahaan and Ishqi froze.. 

Ahaan was, by now comfortable with Kartik discovering him with Ishqi but if Sonu sees him here,  it is going to be a pol-khol even before he could find the right way to tell her about Ishqi... And since he had always loved Sonu like a little baby,  the very thought of telling her about his feelings was making him shy.  He was feeling like being caught red-handed by his daughter.. 

Nevertheless, he had to face her soon, before anyone else gets to know because she would be hurt beyond words if she discovers this from a third person. He squeezed Ishqi's shoulders for reassurance and gathered his courage to open the door.  To double his anxiety, Raj was also with Sonu, and both of them were now looking at him with utter confusion. Raj bent his head sideways to check the room number again and before they could start pouring Ahaan with questions, Kartik arrived just in time and escorted both of them inside the room in a huff... 

Chalo chalo andar chalo... 

Sonu,  once inside,  directly confronted Ahaan: Bhaiya aap yahan?? Aur darwaza lock kyun tha??

Ahaan was speechless. He was just about to find the right words when Kartik intervened..

Kartik (singing): Hum tum ek kamre mei bandh ho...

Aur..... 

changing the tune, he sings... 

Ishq walaaaaa love...