𝔽𝕆ℝ 𝕐𝕆𝕌

"ᴇᴠᴇɴ ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴏs ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅs ʜᴇʀ ᴍɪɴᴅ, sʜᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡs sʜᴇ ɪs ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ

ᴄʟᴏᴜᴅs ʜᴇʀ ᴍɪɴᴅ,
sʜᴇ ᴋɴᴏᴡs
sʜᴇ ɪs ʟᴏᴠᴇᴅ."

┈┈┈┈┈❀┈┈┈┈┈

Only 201 participants remained after the first game. The guards were interrogated about the game as they entered the hall. The demonstrators demanded that the game be stopped. The guards, however, declined to do so because it was stipulated in the contract.

Number 218 stated that if participants disagreed on how to play the game, they should be able to terminate it. The guards decided to vote. The masked people may be monsters, but they are at least democratic. Then they revealed the reward money, which was enormous. The voting then began, and I was the one who started it.

I wished for more money, but I wasn't in such a desperate state that I would die for it. Money isn't everything, yet it is required for everything. Maybe I didn't want to go on, maybe I didn't. To be honest, I have no fear of dying since I have nothing to lose. But I'm afraid of living a life that hasn't been lived. I truly wanted to know what it's like to be loved. That is why I chose to cast my vote to red.

After learning about the reward money, several people continued to vote green. However, other people chose red because they didn't want to die. It was a tie in the end, and only 001 had the final say. I had a hunch he'd go for the green option.
Or perhaps not.
I'm not sure. However, he unexpectedly voted red, putting a stop to this cruel game. Some protested the game's continuation, but the guards, being democratic, agreed to end the game. Also, if the majority chooses to participate again, they are permitted to do so.

┈┈┈┈┈❀┈┈┈┈┈

"Hey!Untie me." I stated. I was bound and blindfolded. I didn't know where I was. Someone next to me managed to untangle themselves. He/she then proceeded to chop off my blindfolded .
When I looked up, I noticed a female with short hair and a nose piercing. She assisted me by severing all of the cords.

I was only wearing my undergarments. My clothes were strewn everywhere near me as I peered around. I hurriedly began putting on my pants. As I finished putting on my entire outfit, I turned around to see the girl walking away.
"Hey!" As I raced towards her, I screamed, "Wait!"
"Do you need anything?" She inquired.
"No. I just wanted to say Thank you." I stated.
She merely gave me a lazy smile and replied, "no problem."
She then began to walk away from me. Fortunately, I was close to my apartment. I started heading towards it right away.

After some time, I arrived only to find my whole stuff outside the flat. When I realised I hadn't paid the rent, I became anxious. I soon began knocking on the door, and the apartment's owner opened it.
"You." She stated while pointing her finger at me.
"Please, maam, allow me to remain in this apartment; I will pay the rent as soon as possible."
"No. You are not permitted to enter. Take your stuff and leave this place."
"Please, please, please give me another opportunity. I guarantee I'd cover your rent." I begged.