Brothers&Sisters

Jessica's P.O.V

My life has never been perfect and I wish I could change that, but I can't. So why worry? If something bad happens, oh well. You can't stay stuck in the past forever, my brother says. Jacob has a quote for everything possible. He thinks it's important to express yourself in a beautiful way, whether people like it or not. He believes in that because of his past. He was bullied everyday, back in elementary and middle school. He would get bullied, teased and picked one because of the way he talked, what he wore to school, because his biological father wasn't there in his life . . . My brother, Jacob, has every right to believe in what he wants. I know I'm rambling on about my brother but, I love him. And I'm glad I have him. Even if we don't have the same father, we're still one. We're still Brother&Sister.

Jacob's P.O.V

'Never forever the ones that have hurt you, never let go of the ones you've loved and still live, only remember what and who you are at the end of the day. Stay true to yourself ', that's my motto. After all the bullshit I've been through, this is what I get, this is who I am because of people's actions, hurtful words, and bullying. I don't regret shit about my life and I don't need anyone. Well, I need my sister, Jessica. She's the only person that's been there when people were mentally torturing me. She's been my rock for years and years too come. I wouldn't replace her for anything or anyone. I can't help but love her and her personality, she's the only girl I've ever met that has a chill and cool personality and is willing to take things slow. I guess that's why everyone loves her. Her whole vibe is . . . beautiful. I'm happy to have her and more than luck to have her as my sister, my other half . . . sometimes . . . I wish we weren't-

"Jacob!! Mom said she's ready!! Let's go so we can say goodbye!!" My sister yelled from downstairs. Hearing her voice brought my soul to life. It made me feel like I was in heaven, floating on a white fluffy cloud.

I ran downstairs, passed my sister's door all the way down to the kitchen, then stopped in the living room. I walked over to the couch and sat right beside my sister. Her jet black hair was glowing and full of glow, it hung down to her mid back, right above her butt. Her face was indeed carved by an angel; her lips were a natural pink and probably were as soft as roses, her eyebrows were arched and sharp like a knife, her dimples stood out without her smiling and is my favorite thing about her. She was beautiful, but so insecure and innocent. I was gonna fix that, I'm determined. I poked her side and she squealed. She dropped her phone then looked up at me with her furious chocolate brown eyes. I looked down into them and smiled. Beautiful.

"What gives, Jake?" she said annoyed as she picks up her phone.

"What?? I can't poke my sister now?" I said overly dramatic. I crossed my arms and turned my body from her like a little kid in timeout. I heard her sigh in guilt and it made me mad at myself since she had nothing to be guilty about, I'm the on that's trying to fool her.

She shuffled in her seat then I felt a warm, small hand on my stomach, grabbing my abs. I loosened up then another hand wrapped around my stomach. I turn back to my sister and she buries her face into my back and sighs. " I could never be upset with you."

Before I could say anything, my stupid stepfather comes from behind the wall. "Well what do we have here? A couple of stupid children acting like lovers . . ." He smirked. I hate this nigga.

"Shut the fuck up, Michael. Why don't you go get fucked?? OPPS, I forgot. Your ugly ass can't cause no one wants ya stanky ass."

My sister, Jessica laughs.

"Oh is that so? Then why is your mother fucking me-"

"Cause she's a fuckin idiot." My sister spat. She got up with her phone and walked outside. I looked at Michael then smirked. "SWERVE." I got off the couch and followed Jessica outside leaving Michael's dumb ass to foam.