Chapter II

It was the crack of dawn, Fiola was already on her way to school. "Have a good day at school!" Her mom told her happily, and drove away. She sighed, trudging into the school grumpily.

She couldn't stand this school. Actually just school in general, all schools that are corrupt like hers.

She trudged all the way to first period; algebra. Not homeroom because her mom had dropped her off late. As she walked into class, she felt students' eyes being laid on her. She covered her embarrassed face with her hood, and sat down at her seat in the back.
"Fiola, no hoodies" The teacher stated, looking at her with fatigue and annoyance. She felt more eyes worsen the pain in her chest. She hated school so much.

~Last period~
"Finally!" She thought "the last period"
Fiola took her biology packet out and plopped it on the desk. This is one of the worse classes she is in, because of the teacher. The teacher always ruined the subject, but if the teacher is fun, the class is fun.

Forty minutes passed, and the students were all packed up at their locker, ready to leave. Fiola gathered all of the binders she had into her backpack and started her way to the pick up line. What's the best about today is; it's Friday.

Her mom picked her up and drive her home, a place she never really wanted to go. Ever. She gazed out of the tinted window on the car door, still waiting for the day all of this would end and she would go on her adventure.

Her mom and her stepped out of the petite car, and walked into their small home. Fiola sprinted up to her room, leaving her book bag on the floor behind her, and jumped onto the Paris bed.

She looked out of the window, deciding she would go out into the wilderness again. Though this was a city, there were many trees and plains surrounding their home and others around them. She grasped the rope she had used many times before, and climbed down to find her needed adventure once again.