Chapter 1

Dark Pit's POV:

 It was early in the morning and I was bored. I wanted to do something, like kill monsters or just fly around, but there were no monsters around. I decided to go to look at what the humans are doing these days, since who knows what they are doing these days. 

 Once I got to a good seeing point to watch some humans, I start looking. I see one reading something one a device, probably something stupid (A/N He knows 0-0|||||) and two other people.... kissing? Yuck, Who needs love if you have yourself, am I right?

 After a while I was getting a little bored until I heard someone screaming. At first I though someone was endanger, not that I would care but then I heard what they were saying. "Pittoo!" I finally made out. But before I had time to react I saw Pit coming right at me. 

 "Pittoo!' He said again and then made impact with me, causing us to roll around on the cloud we were sitting on, him hugging me tightly.

 We rolled around a bit but when we came to a stop I ended up being on the bottom, him on top of me causing me to blush a bit. 'I don't like I'm just blushing because he is close to me, that's all' I thought to myself. "Oh H-hi Pittoo" He said getting off me rubbing the back of his neck, me trying to have my blush go away.

 "Hello pit" I said, hiding my face a little behind my hands. "I saw you here and thought you were lonely so-" I cut him off by saying "Well you were wrong so you may leave now". 

 I really wanted him to be gone because I had this weird tangilly thing in my belly and wanted it to go away. "PITTOO LOOK" He said pointing. I look to where he was pointing with my arms crossed and saw monsters right behind me. I quickly grabbed my weapon and tried to cut at it, it being too close to use my bow. I cut the eye but it cut a huge slash in my arm. I finished that one monster and looked to pit, seeing him fighting more of the monsters. I was getting up to help him ignoring the blood running out of my arm and running towards the monsters with my bows out and ready. 

By the end I thought I would pass out. 

{~423 Words~}

A/N: Sorry it wasn't that long nor good!