Coming home

The day is calm, the night is young. I'm on a mission to taste your sweet nectar on my tongue. I was bored. I was stressed. And yet I still wanted; the woman that I admire. With the moon levitating high in the sky, I entered the house without making a peep. I saw you on the couch graciously counting sheep. I leaned over, kissing you softly. You turned to face me & kissed me back. I moved to the couch to embrace you. You peered into my eyes, letting me know... that you understood that I'm about to make you feel so... I kissed your neck and caressed your body. I slowly pulled down your panties with intention of being a bit naughty. I placed your leg over my shoulder and held the other. I watched you quiver and arched your back. Moaning and groaning as my fingering disappear inside you. You grasped the top of my head as I experimented on how far my tongue will go. From 180 to the left and then to right, I spelled "I love you" using my tongue like a pencil. You moaned louder and louder with my name echoing throughout the house. You told me to stop but I kept going. Your legs gripped my head, I felt you push my head down even more. I heard you scream one last time followed by your legs shaking intensely. You loosened your grip with me simultaneously jumping back up; gasping for air with my dripping in your sweet nectar. Day was calm, the night was young. I finally got a taste of you and it felt good on my tongue. With you flowing like a waterfall, I went down again. Devouring you once more.