Chapter 1

You were still having your beauty sleep until your sister Karmin burst opened the door and yell at the top of her lungs WAKE UP!!! you fell off your bed still half asleep but you got up anyway. KARMIN!! you yell as she runs downstairs to get her breakfast. After you had your sister moment you just remembered it was Monday UGH you say as you throw your dressing grown over yourself and walk downstairs.Your mum and dad were waiting for you at the kitchen they looked like they were mad or something, you just sat down quietly and ate your breakfast. Karmin was being stupid as always at the table. You looked at the clock and it was 8:00am you ran to your bedroom and found some new clothes that you got from your grandma.

You arrive at school dressed in your cute white crop top and black skinny jeans with your white vans and you see your friends Katliyn,Ariana and Jessica you ran over to them and hugged them as tight as you can as you let go you saw a tall handsome boy with brown flippy hair and the blueist eyes ever you saw he was hanging out with these other girls of course they were prettier then you. but as you were looking he just caught a glimpes of you and smiled hes teeth were so perfect and you just daydreamed about his teeth until your friend Ariana said hello earth to Victoria and you snapped right out of it. OH sorry guys you said as you took one last look at him.

After having double period of maths you decided to sit near the water fountain to eat your lunch as you grabbed your salad sandwitch you heard a voice come from the trees behind the fountain you turn around until your friend Jessica came to sit next to you. You still could hear leaves rattling so you just ingnored it. JESSICA mrs Lisa says you have to do your homework come on go to c12. You just sat there wondering who is in behind the trees so you got up and walked around to the trees behind the fountain. The person said STOP not knowing who this person was you stopped in shock, he came out of the trees it was the boy i saw before OMG he looks so perfect close up you were just daydreaming until you got interupted by him by him saying hello are you ok, but it took a few seconds to snap in. Oh Yeah im ok sooooo what are you doing hinding in the trees. Well um i dont know you know its a good place to eat and hang out sometimes oh and yes what your name. You were just still daydreaming and after he said name you said oh um Victoria and Whats your name. Hayes Grier im new and this school is awesome. You got cut out of the conversation by your friends saying come on Victoria we are going to be late, you said goodbye and looked straight into his eyes and smiled and he returned the smile as you went to your friends you looked behind you as he was still looking and smiling at you.