Chapter 2

As the bell went for home your friend Ariana ran up to you and said quietly in your ear "HAYES GRIER LIKES YOU". You stood there in shock but you didnt know it was true, You said quickly "NO HE DOESN'T",But then Ariana had that smirk that said i know you like him, So i just walked away quickly and to my bus stop as i was walking still thinking about what Ariana said.You ran into someone you looked up it was Hayes you said "oh sorry Hayes" as you were looking down blushing. Hayes said "oh its ok Victoria" as he smiles at you.You still look down blushing, And then out of the blue he says, Hey would you like to go to the mall later or something. You just stand there and smile but you couldn't get the words out so you just say "suree" as you look into his eyes and smile,he just was standing there until his friend said hey Hayes lets go bruh.He looked at you and smiled and then walked away to his friend.

I got home and my sister Karmin had her friend over she was so stupid like my sister and her name is Kate. You went straight to my room and turn on the tv, your phone was on your side table and you heard a ding from you phone it was your friend Katliyn.-hey tori just want to know if you want to come to the park later-. then you just remembered that Hayes and you were going to the mall so you said -um sorry no im going somewhere else but luv u-. As you put your phone down your sister Karmin and Kate bursted threw your door and said dinners ready and you said um im going to the mall right now. Karmin said ok i'll tell mum. As they left you decided to change into something more cute because you know its a cute guy and yeah,so you decided to wear a loose floral dress with sandals, and put your hair in a braid. When you were done you grabbed your phone and walked downstairs to see your parents and your sister and Kate at the table eating, so you said to your mum your going to be hanging out with your friends at the mall (cute guy). then your mum said ok see you soon,As you walked out the door you got a text from an unknown number that said- hey can't wait to see you at the mall :). then imminently you where thinking about Hayes and wondering how he got your number.