Albedo | 𝙃𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙠 ♡ (𝘍𝘭𝘶𝘧𝘧)

Warnings:

None <3

➽───────────────❥

Albedo came home, rather to your shared dorm to see you passed out, head on your desk and surrounded by college textbooks. You were sound, in a deep sleep and Albedo chuckled at the adorable sight.

He set down his bag and the paper he was holding in his hand of a lab report, as he just returned from the lab on campus. He loosened his white collar by unbuttoning another button, and adjusted his sweater vest.

(This basically ^)

(This basically ^)

Albedo walked over to your sleeping figure before standing behind you and placing a hand on your shoulder, looking down at what you were working on: homework. He knew you had a lot of it each night, possibly more than him. He chuckled, "Oh (Y/n)..." he sighed while glancing down at you, moving a piece of hair from your face to show your closed eyes and lips. Albedo sighed.

He went over to his desk, picked up his chair, and sat it next to yours as you slept. He laid his head down on his arms, using them as a pillow and turning them to you, letting his arms cover his nose and mouth. Albedo sighed, and closed his eyes as he pushed a strand of your hair away from your face.

'So beautiful..' He thought.

He brought his head up and scratching the back of his neck with red cheeks. Albedo then glanced to the mountain of homework you were currently asleep on. What did he do you may ask? Well, he carefully brought you sleeping body close towards his, gently slipped his arms underneath your figure and carried you to your bunk.

Albedo played you down, as gentle and as careful as he could as he opened up the sheets and covered you up with them as if you were the most precious of diamonds. He stood there, just staring at how your (h/c) hair fell just perfectly around your face, how your closed eyelids somewhat shuttered as you were so deep in a sleep from all of the stress and pressure you were under. He adored it all. Klee, his younger sister, thought the same thing from what she's heard over the phone about you.

Albedo thought you were the most perfect creation, so much so that not even science can create an AI to match it. Not even close. He sighed once more, wishing he had the guts to spill all about his feelings towards you. He knew he couldn't - he didn't want to face rejection from a girl that he knew was out of his league. Perhaps it was better to stay quiet for now.

Or maybe it wasn't, but who knows.

But what Albedo did know is that the mountainous pile of homework that was sitting on your desk wasn't getting any smaller. He glanced over towards it, and looking back down at you. Albedo bent down to gently kiss your forehead, being sure to not wake you before going over to your desk, sitting down and starting to finish your homework for you. Though it wasn't any sort of hard for him, it was rather tedious, so much so that he continued to do it until 3 am when you woke up just for the fact that you couldn't sleep.