Chapter Six

L O R Y

//3DaysLater//
After showering, I put on a pair of peach jean short, peach tank top and white vans. I put on my snapback that says 'Peach' and put on mascara, eyeliner and lipgloss. My hair was just in my natural wavy style and then finally, I grab my phone and took a quick selfie, posted it on instagram with the description: 'just got out of the house today. thank you @JackGilinsky for taking care of me.' I tagged him, mallory, jj, nate, sammy, riley and lea then off I go. I grab my pennyboard and skate towards the park.

I sat down on the bench with my phone and felt someone sat next to me. I saw Sammy and he was smiling sadly. I was really confuse about why he's sad and all.

"Whats up?" I ask him and he chuckled.

"Lea was using me to get on with Jack." he said looking down. Jack. "They're probably hooking up right now," he said laughing a little. I felt something inside, like... jealousy.

"Prrobably," I said too and rub his back. "Want me to go talk to her?" I ask and he shook his head.

"no, you'll just get a lot of trouble." He said but I insist and we both walk to Jack's house. We saw JJ and Mallory outside sitting by the sidewalk. I look at Sammy and we ran to them.

"Hey, Lor?.. You here to call Jack?" JJ nervously ask looking at Mallory. I shook my head and chuckled.

"Don't worry, J, I know what he's done, we're not even dating." I said and laugh looking over at Jack's window, I saw him making out with Lea. I sigh and turn back to JJ.

"Want to go with me?" I ask JJ and he nodded, we both walk to his front door and rang the doorbell. We heard a few moving around and some 'ouch'. He finally opened the door with sex hair and was half naked. He smiled fakely at us and look behind him. I smiled back to and went inside with JJ.

"Uhh.. where are you guys going?" Jack chuckled and block our way.

"I forgot something upstairs, I wanna get it!" I act and went upstairs.

"You weren't here for 2 weeks, Lory.." Jack said and block us again.

"Shut the fuck up, Jack, and move! We know what you did, Your fucked up man, Sam's a mess right now, you should have not done that." JJ said to him while I ran upstairs to his room. I saw Lea covering her naked body with Jack's sheets.

"Why would you use Sam?"

She rolled her eyes. "He's boring, I don't like him and I saw how Jack looks at you, and I guess he's fun!"

"That's bullshit!"

"Why do you care? Your not even dating Jack, he doesn't even like a bitchy trashy slut like you!" She yelled.

"I care because Jack's my bestfriend, and he doesn't like me because we're just friends not because I'm a bitchy trashy slut, your very lucky Sam picked you out of all gazillion girls in the world, many girls would want to be in your place right now because they want to know Sam better, they want to experience what its like, so for now, fuck you and fuck your ass!" I said that to her explaining it. After my speech, I turn around and went downstairs.

I saw Jack, JJ and Sammy fighting about Lea.

JJ walk over to Jack. "Do you know how much pain you cause to Sam and Lory? Huh! Do you know Lory has a crush on you?"

Jack looked at me as I look down. "You have a crush on me?"

I sigh and nodded, "come on, let's go, it's not worth it."

I pulled Sam and JJ out of the house and to the sidewalk where Nate, Riley and Mallory are waiting impatiently.

Nate confusely look at us. "Whats up?"

"We gotta get home."

"O-okay."

When we arrive home, I decided to change into sweatpants and a baggy tank top, then, decided to sleep since it was a big day for me, it was a lot of drama.

HERE YA'LL
I'm gonna have to publish the next chapter sooner since it's summer already!! Yes!! I REALLY hate school!! but i miss my friends!! Anyway, i'll update everyday and yeah, ILY!!